XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Location: NSW Posted 14/04/04 12:15 AM Posted 14/04/04 12:15 AM (edited) Guys, click on the link below and you will find hundreds of repairers, Just look for your area. Most tyre/wheel centres will repair or know a repairer close by. Can't go wrong with them, the weld in the scrapes then re-dip the mag in the apporiate colour, they come out look as good as new. http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/perfo...bsiteOnly=false Edited 14/04/04 12:21 AM by XRPhantom
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/04/04 11:53 PM Posted 14/04/04 11:53 PM Anyone know of a reputable place in Adelaide that does this? I have a set of original 15" alloys from my EB XR8 that I wouldn't mind having re-conditioned.There used to be a company called "Wheel Works" I think on South Road, but not sure if they are still operating?Any help or recommendation would be greatly appreciated...Cheers..J. When I lived in SA these guys were pretty good.Adelaide Wheel & Rim Works308- 310 South Rd Richmond SA 5033ph: (08) 8352 6266
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 15/04/04 12:26 AM Posted 15/04/04 12:26 AM Anyone know of a reputable place in Adelaide that does this? I have a set of original 15" alloys from my EB XR8 that I wouldn't mind having re-conditioned.There used to be a company called "Wheel Works" I think on South Road, but not sure if they are still operating?Any help or recommendation would be greatly appreciated...Cheers..J.When I lived in SA these guys were pretty good.Adelaide Wheel & Rim Works308- 310 South Rd Richmond SA 5033ph: (08) 8352 6266 I went there yesterday and got quoted $135 to get my rim fixed - just a bit of scuffing around the outer rim.Theres another place right across the road and they quoted me $150....not sure who to go with...the place across the road was provided by Beaurepairs where I'm getting my new tyre from but the place on the other side of the road is where xr6toldie reccomends...oh the agony of deciding
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Location: Brisbane Posted 16/04/04 07:07 AM Posted 16/04/04 07:07 AM Theres another place right across the road and they quoted me $150....not sure who to go with...the place across the road was provided by Beaurepairs where I'm getting my new tyre from but the place on the other side of the road is where xr6toldie reccomends...oh the agony of deciding If you can give me a company name I'll ring someone in Adelaide who may be able to give me an idea of who is better unless someone else can tell ya in the meantime.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/04/04 07:41 AM Posted 16/04/04 07:41 AM Theres another place right across the road and they quoted me $150....not sure who to go with...the place across the road was provided by Beaurepairs where I'm getting my new tyre from but the place on the other side of the road is where xr6toldie reccomends...oh the agony of deciding If you can give me a company name I'll ring someone in Adelaide who may be able to give me an idea of who is better unless someone else can tell ya in the meantime. I've got the business cards in the car. I go get them now.but I'm not fussed where I get it done....just want a reccomendation for someone cause I've got no idea
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/04/04 07:45 AM Posted 16/04/04 07:45 AM ok..I was called Extensive Wheel Works307 South Road, Mile Endwas quoted $150and the other was Adelaide Wheel & Rim WorksWerner Tool Company308-310 South Roadquoted $135I'm open to if anyone has had done work else where and is happy with the result
Guest Guests Posted 16/04/04 10:45 AM Posted 16/04/04 10:45 AM Bring em around my joint and you can buff them up on the buff.vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now