WAW Ver2

tinyplums

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 20d

E series turbo falcon doing 9's last night, was awesome! Also a Black FG XR8 with Simmons wheels and brembos all round, very nice car!

The dude that won the burnout comp on Monday night was back with his $800 special. He wasgetting close to the wall and eventually hitting it pretty solidly.....he kept the boot in and despite getting told about a billion times to leave by the officials he stayed on the pad until both tyres blew. Was great. Nearly a punch up with the officials after as well!!!

• Member For: 16y 15d

if I can get back to xft early next week to re dyno lpg mixtures (gas guy tunes on lap top on a private road haha me driving him tuning )so I would like a firm mixture readout ,will give the car a run on petrol and lpg for a comparison ,car feels the same on lpg and gets around 300km for 22 bucks all city driving :stupid2: , so hopefully it will back up or maybe ,with the cold air better its 13.37@106.5mph ,im rapt now finally the gas is sorted , I have a low 13sec car that is the same as echo to run :3gears:

any one else going down on wed

• Member For: 15y 10m 24d

Yeah im thinking of going (weather permitting). Hopefully I can get sh*t sorted by wed. Would love to see what she does down the strip.

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 3d

kept running 13.6s / 13.7s tonight.. with 40psi in the 19" 245s

running 275/30/R17 M/T streets this wednesday or next week... hopefully get my 60ft down to 2.0

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 16d

how much does it cost iv never been my 06mk2 6speed ran 13.2 on my g teck but I want a print out of accurite time