Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 16/03/09 11:04 AM Posted 16/03/09 11:04 AM I slot in between the 900-1000 after tax. Not bad for a 20yo IMO. Also living at home which is nice and cheap so saving isn't an issue for me
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 16/03/09 11:19 AM Posted 16/03/09 11:19 AM I cant believe how much apprentices are getting paid these days..... When I was a 1st yr I took home $160 p/w.
crazed1 Member 105 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 16/03/09 11:28 AM Posted 16/03/09 11:28 AM Run for the anti depressants....
oldraven The guy from that other colony Member 157 Member For: 20y 11m Gender: Male Location: Goshen, Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia, Canada Posted 16/03/09 11:50 AM Posted 16/03/09 11:50 AM Holy sh*te! I can't even vote in this one, after conversion. :( You people make too much money. What's minimum wage their, $20/hr?
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/03/09 11:52 AM Posted 16/03/09 11:52 AM I'd be interested to know what type of hours those work who are earning the big bucks.
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 17d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 16/03/09 12:09 PM Posted 16/03/09 12:09 PM Work for the council in parks and gardens, qualified horticulturist 4 days one week 5 days the next 4 day week I get just over $750 5 day get a bit over $800. probably the most id ever make unless I started my own business. Once I pay off my car ill be right
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 16/03/09 12:11 PM Posted 16/03/09 12:11 PM damn dags ya didnt go low enough , although I got a complete company coming my way if it (and I) survives long enough.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 16/03/09 12:17 PM Posted 16/03/09 12:17 PM Holy sh*te! I can't even vote in this one, after conversion. :( You people make too much money. What's minimum wage their, $20/hr?Not quite that simple, we pay a lot more for our stuff than you do in the States so in the end, the US comes out on top.
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 16/03/09 12:34 PM Posted 16/03/09 12:34 PM I clear around 1050 for a 38 hour week...and I figure in another 5 years or so it may make up for the sh*t pay I earnt being silly enough to do 2 apprenticeships but they have been out of the way for a while now....got early release from motorcycle app after 2 1/2 yrs coz I couldnt afford to live on 140 a week then jumped straight into welder/fabricator to earn the same amount first year but more potential later in life...if it werent for this damned recession my side business would still be making me another 1000 a week on the side to double the weekly earnings....DAMN YOU RECESSION!!!!!!!!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/03/09 03:08 PM Posted 16/03/09 03:08 PM I'm between 900-1000 a week for 38 hours which really isnt that much. Odd bonus here and there + car / fuel which saves me $150 a weekI still have as much money in the bank as I did when I earned $480 a week working for woolies... NONE Mate of mine was earning $1500 a week up until 2 weeks ago. Now its nothing! Dont feel so poor now lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now