Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/03/09 09:38 AM Posted 02/03/09 09:38 AM I'm up for a run , depending on whether you can confirm the date.Also an address for the Caltex at Heathcote might help so I can find you lot
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/03/09 09:53 AM Posted 02/03/09 09:53 AM Saturday night run hey??? Hmmm yup I am also in! I dare say Chris would be in also, just wait until he stumbles along and see's the thread..
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/03/09 10:33 AM Posted 02/03/09 10:33 AM Can I bring the lexus
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 02/03/09 11:07 AM Posted 02/03/09 11:07 AM I would imagine that some of those roads would be quiter on a saturday night compared to a friday. Should be a clearer run.Not really.And a Lexus could be a first?I.B.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 02/03/09 11:47 AM Posted 02/03/09 11:47 AM (edited) Can I bring the lexus Only if you sit about a kilometer or so behind us so we can pretend not to know you ok Seriously though.....so long as it can keep up with the rest of us, it doesn't matter what your driving See you on the night mate...... Edited 02/03/09 11:51 AM by BionicXR6T
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 02/03/09 12:08 PM Posted 02/03/09 12:08 PM (edited) I'm up for a run , depending on whether you can confirm the date.Also an address for the Caltex at Heathcote might help so I can find you lot The date is in the title of the thread Buf...Saturday 14th March.....don't know how much more comfirmation I can give you ..... I don't have a street address for meeting point.....but it shouldn't be to hard to spot the HUGE self serve with the BIG "CALTEX" signs on top, southbound on the Princes Highway at Heathcote..... See you on the night..... Edited 02/03/09 12:16 PM by BionicXR6T
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 02/03/09 01:07 PM Posted 02/03/09 01:07 PM Saturday night run hey??? Hmmm yup I am also in! I dare say Chris would be in also, just wait until he stumbles along and see's the thread..Hey I dont stumble along, sheesh.But I'm always up for a night run!
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/03/09 10:25 PM Posted 02/03/09 10:25 PM Nice Havent had one of these in a while. Im in for sure!!
Skillpottie Legacy Donating Member 55 Member For: 18y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunny welby Posted 02/03/09 10:47 PM Posted 02/03/09 10:47 PM Hi ChrisWill you be running one of your new exhaust systems on the night.Just thinking if you are it might give people a good chance to hear it.Put me down on the soft list for now.Thanks Daniel
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/03/09 10:54 PM Posted 02/03/09 10:54 PM hey guys lets have a great turnout roy from street fords is a 90% chance of showing.Wants to write abit about the night and some pictures of the cars for the mag.Cheers Nick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now