dusty_ben Member 20 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: moora wa Posted 20/02/09 02:03 PM Posted 20/02/09 02:03 PM hey guys just ran my br 6 speed auto down at the motorplex on last wed.the old girl ran a best of 13.59.just wondering is this standard coz I have been told its pretty quick but I dunno any help is appriciated. cheerz.ben
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 20/02/09 09:40 PM Posted 20/02/09 09:40 PM top effort mate especially for stock. Would say better than most have managed out of there stockers. Me included. Nice work. Was it your first time out with it.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/02/09 02:43 AM Posted 21/02/09 02:43 AM that's a very good time for a stock car. Most BF's are getting high 13's stock at least though.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 21/02/09 06:03 AM Posted 21/02/09 06:03 AM Was it a cool night??
richard Member 83 Member For: 18y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich QLD Posted 22/02/09 09:43 AM Posted 22/02/09 09:43 AM What was your MPH and 60 ft time. very good et.
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 27/02/09 12:15 PM Posted 27/02/09 12:15 PM Hi guys, just took my stocko BF2 to Willowbank tonight, did 3 runs...first one remembered to tuen off traction control and just floored it off the line..got [email protected]. @nd run forgot about TC and it bogged down (I actually tried stalling it up) ran a 14.12. Third run stalled it up to about 2000rpm or a little more, again forgot about TC (slaptotheface) and ran a 14.30...........had a completely full tank of gas and spare tyre still in.....I was happy enough for first run but now the mods come.........
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 27/02/09 12:23 PM Posted 27/02/09 12:23 PM Manual or auto?Not a drag racing expert,but I found dropping the rear tyre pressure to 24ish psi helped to drop my times and running half a tank to drop some weight as well.
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 28/02/09 01:01 AM Posted 28/02/09 01:01 AM Yeah it is auto.......I did not worry about dropping tyre pressure as there was no wheel spin. I will get my exhaust(cat back) in the next few weeks so I will head out again and see what happens.
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 28/02/09 06:08 AM Posted 28/02/09 06:08 AM (edited) Not sure how to post this but here is the link of my first run in standard form from last night...PLease dont laugh....I suck I know.I tried looking how to post the youtube clips, but I am really dumb and could not work it out...if anyone wants to help me out I would be very thankful.ps......Dont Laugh Edited 28/02/09 08:14 AM by seventytwo fixed youtube link
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 28/02/09 06:26 AM Posted 28/02/09 06:26 AM Check the link in my sig below
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now