Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 24/01/09 06:48 PM Posted 24/01/09 06:48 PM Welcome to the nut house mate, enjoy the site and have heaps of fun with the F6. Car looks great. :angel:
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 24/01/09 10:02 PM Author Posted 24/01/09 10:02 PM That's a nice car mate, I've never seen a BF phoon in Shockwave before? Welcome to the F6 club yeah I think they are rare, they stopped that color in oct 06 according to the brochure
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/02/09 09:16 AM Author Posted 02/02/09 09:16 AM finally got word the car is being shipped outa darwin today via adelaide here to newcastle should be here on saturday.. I cant wait, I'm like a lil kid waitin for xmas day counting the sleeps LOL
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 02/02/09 09:27 AM Posted 02/02/09 09:27 AM Very nice buy mate!Shes a beauty!
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 02/02/09 10:26 AM Posted 02/02/09 10:26 AM awsome car mate.. that thing looks sweet
RIP85 REST IN PEACE V8 Legacy Donating Member 469 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Woodridge on the park bench Posted 02/02/09 10:54 AM Posted 02/02/09 10:54 AM Only the 2nd phoon I have seen in this color the other was a r spec
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 02/02/09 12:45 PM Posted 02/02/09 12:45 PM Very nice colour
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 12/02/09 10:44 AM Author Posted 12/02/09 10:44 AM well its finally turned up and well it was worth the wait I was quite nervous seeing as I had bought the car over the net and not yet seen it in person but once the car got here I realised I was worried over nothing, the best way to describe it is immaculate !! 4800kms on the clock interior still has a bit of that new car smell, and it also has the fpv floor mats & dark window tint too which was a bonus.the only 2 small things I found were a minor 5cm gutter rash on one wheel and its hard to see and some minor scratching under the front spoiler that you cannot see unless you get under the car.it had a good layer of the old Northern Territory dust on it so it was straight to get some fuel then to carlovers, and typical murphy's law (my last name is murphy by the way) it started to rain as I pulled out of car lovers and has not stopped since.I only got to have a quick drive before the weather turned to sh*t but I was very impressed, I'll rack up some kays over the weekend and get used to it, gotta get used to a turbo & a 6spdjust a quick queston ... what kinda manuals, certificates?? paperwork should be with the car?? Aside from the rego parework for the sale, it has a small folder with two little black books one warranty & one owner manual. no dramas if that's all the come with I just wanted to check.I also jumped onto the RTA website and ordered white with black lettering number plates "FPV-028"the car is build No 0028 so I was stoked to be able to reserve them too
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/09 11:08 AM Posted 12/02/09 11:08 AM Yeah that black book is basically it, that's all ya get. Congrats mate. Now mod the sucker!
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 19y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/09 11:49 AM Posted 12/02/09 11:49 AM Sweet F6 dude! Nice colour too, welcome to the club Let the mods begin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now