Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 15d
Posted

Hi I am new to this. I bought a new Xr6 turbo fg. When the engine is cold and I take off slowly the taco jumps and you can also feel it, it is like it is missing. I took it in to the ford dealer and they said all ford xr6 turbos do it. Is this true or have I bought a lemmon and they dont want to fix it. Thanks for your time. Lj

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

what do u mean by jumping? like it drops revs and rises?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Castle Hill NSW
Posted

Mine does it sometimes, but it's only when rolling forward after I start it. Feels like a miss, but when I accelerate it's fine. Only lasts for a few seconds. I'll be getting it checked in the 3000 service.

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 7d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My New Car Is Missing When Cold.

Where does it go?

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

hiding under the blankets?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d
Posted

G'day Lj,

...does it idle smoothly if you don't drive it straight away after starting? My F6 suffered from a rough idle problem that caused the engine revs to be erratic for about 30-40 seconds after initial start-up when the engine was cold. Turned out to be the O2 sensor which had failed (wouldn't work properly until warm or something like that)

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

maybe your cat? have a look inside of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...