Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/09 06:47 AM Posted 11/01/09 06:47 AM loaded state means car full of passengers and boot filled with contents to the manufactures rated capacity.Brad
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 11/01/09 09:21 AM Author Posted 11/01/09 09:21 AM in that case, does anyone know a good springs combination that will retain legal height? SL's all round perhaps?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/01/09 10:10 AM Posted 11/01/09 10:10 AM I got defected a while ago. I had 4 people in the car and was deemed low by the officer and his wheelie stick.. Went to vic roads to get it cleared with no one in the car and it passed.. I've got SL front and SSL rear..My 2c..
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/09 01:59 PM Posted 11/01/09 01:59 PM I'm going to get a set of springs for my car sometime in the next month hopefuly, SL Front and SSL rears, hope they pass legal requirements!
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 11/01/09 02:05 PM Author Posted 11/01/09 02:05 PM I got defected a while ago. I had 4 people in the car and was deemed low by the officer and his wheelie stick.. Went to vic roads to get it cleared with no one in the car and it passed.. I've got SL front and SSL rear..My 2c..did they actaully measure it at vicroads?should of told everyone in the car to get out lol
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/01/09 03:01 PM Posted 11/01/09 03:01 PM Yeah the guy at vic roads got one of those wheelie sticks out..On the night I got done, I started to get out of the car and he said that he needed us to stay in the car for the test. Later on I found out that your car needs 100mm of ground clearence, with people in it, as others have mentioned in the thread.. But then when gettin tested at vic roads, no one in the car, I was outside the car watching the inspector test it, so yer pretty stoopid law. But good for us I guess..
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 11/01/09 10:58 PM Posted 11/01/09 10:58 PM How are you suppose to test the car full of ppl if you have no ppl. I always thought it was without ppl.I.B.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/01/09 11:39 PM Posted 11/01/09 11:39 PM 100mm to the LOWEST POINT of the car, weather that be chassis/exhaust it doesnt matter.or2/3rds suspension travel must be maintained when measuring from the bumpstop clearance.
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 12/01/09 02:48 AM Author Posted 12/01/09 02:48 AM (edited) that's sh*t then, im not aloud to have passangers being on red P'sand even with a full carload I bet its lower than legal height with factory height Edited 12/01/09 02:49 AM by SIKXE8
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/01/09 03:45 AM Posted 12/01/09 03:45 AM What'd be even more sh*t, would be being busted driving a turbocharged vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now