Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/02/09 08:00 AM Posted 09/02/09 08:00 AM Too hot to get out and take pic's??Shaz took a bunch of pics from the hottest GT. . .I on the cruise. When she flies back home tonight she shall be adding them. As we speak she's about 20,000ft up. Give us a wave Shaz!Robbo This run at night could be worthy of a crack.I.B
Skillpottie Legacy Donating Member 55 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: sunny welby Posted 09/02/09 09:26 AM Posted 09/02/09 09:26 AM Thanks RobboWe had a good timeit was good to finely get out and about.I think the miss has work out that the car needs some work done thanks for helping me get that across.ThanksDaniel & Sarayah
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 09/02/09 09:58 AM Posted 09/02/09 09:58 AM OKY DOKY these are a few more images of the cruise ,from mount annan where we met up ,thirlmere railway museum ,and hot kangaroo valley....
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/02/09 10:39 AM Posted 09/02/09 10:39 AM Here's a few picciesSomeones gunna get banned.... Who let Jeff out..
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/02/09 11:52 AM Posted 09/02/09 11:52 AM (edited) Sorry guy's for not showing up sounded like a top event,well done revheadrobbo.If I knew tab was going would of put that little bit more effort in showing up.Was called in to help with our local soccer club as I coach the under 10's.Can we have a night cruise next as it will be hard for me with commitments with the team.Cheers Nick Edited 09/02/09 11:53 AM by rootster
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 09/02/09 12:21 PM Posted 09/02/09 12:21 PM Shaz took a bunch of pics from the hottest GT. . .I on the cruise. When she flies back home tonight she shall be adding them. As we speak she's about 20,000ft up. Give us a wave Shaz!Robbo I.BThanks for the shotgun ride IB and BCL and TA to CJ for taking the back seat and giving me the keys I took lots of pics - will have a looksee tomorrow night for now its back to reality. ONYA RHR for a great cruise but seriously there was no need to up the temperature to make me feel at home good to put some names to faces
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/02/09 01:03 PM Posted 09/02/09 01:03 PM (edited) so I missed you as well,how many high profile 's were at this cruise.Going to queensland on the long weekend in june for the winter nationals at willowbank see if you can put a cruise together for that weekend so I can meet some of you freaks.Cheers Nick Edited 09/02/09 01:04 PM by rootster
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 10/02/09 07:33 AM Posted 10/02/09 07:33 AM Thanks for the shotgun ride IB and BCL and TA to CJ for taking the back seat and giving me the keys I took lots of pics - will have a looksee tomorrow night for now its back to reality. ONYA RHR for a great cruise but seriously there was no need to up the temperature to make me feel at home good to put some names to facesYep, I've seen those faces too. And I've got some names for them as well. Pity most wouldn't pass the swear filter. PS. I am a bit heartbroken though that you didn't ride with me in a real T LOL.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 10/02/09 07:41 AM Author Posted 10/02/09 07:41 AM Hope everyone had a good time. I sh!t you not but when ever I run a cruise there is always a weather issue. It normally rains or storms but sunday was just crazy. 46 fmd.Would have been good to stop at the falls. Had a number of ppl ask me why we didnt stop. Not to worry. Next time if its on the cruise info sheet we will be stopping.See yas next time
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/02/09 12:46 PM Posted 10/02/09 12:46 PM PS. I am a bit heartbroken though that you didn't ride with me in a real T LOL.ya shoulda said
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now