phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/12/08 02:01 PM Posted 29/12/08 02:01 PM Anyone got a light...everytime a post comes up here I feel like another..
zx6rblue 100,000Ks and still going strong. Legacy Donating Member 381 Member For: 19y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Launceston Tas Posted 03/02/09 02:01 AM Posted 03/02/09 02:01 AM So envy, how you still going with this. I have the box sitting on my coffee table just waiting for me to start but am waiting until after my wedding and honeymoon so the side effects don't ruin any fun that may be had.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 03/02/09 03:21 AM Posted 03/02/09 03:21 AM Well done mate.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 03/02/09 04:04 AM Author Posted 03/02/09 04:04 AM Still have not had a puff of anything! Got 2 weeks of the tabs to go. I have put on a bit of weight, but that can be removed, unlike lung cancer, lol.Will be interesting to see what happens when I finish the tabs. But at this stage I can honestly say I don't see myself being a smoker ever again. The smell and the inconvenience is a PIA.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 03/02/09 04:37 AM Posted 03/02/09 04:37 AM can u crush it up and smoke it??if not im not interested... maybe snorting it?? (yes dirty32, off a hookers ass cheek mwahahahaha)just jokes, my old man used this a while back to quit his 40 yr habit !!! he tried everything else but champix was the only thing that worked
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/09 04:44 AM Posted 03/02/09 04:44 AM I've decided I'm going to have another crack soon, I usually go cold turkey via really horrid tasting cigs like pj's or stivo's to stop. But this time I'm gonna try for good.
FordMember1559 Legacy Donating Member 148 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Posted 03/02/09 04:49 AM Posted 03/02/09 04:49 AM Still have not had a puff of anything! Got 2 weeks of the tabs to go. I have put on a bit of weight, but that can be removed, unlike lung cancer, lol.Will be interesting to see what happens when I finish the tabs. But at this stage I can honestly say I don't see myself being a smoker ever again. The smell and the inconvenience is a PIA.I've been off the tablets 2 weeks now and didn't notice any difference. I've had a few cravings when out with the boys but I'm being firm and will not have one puff as I know from past experience it only takes one.Hang in there, you got the right attitude.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/02/09 05:26 AM Posted 03/02/09 05:26 AM well done lads!
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 03/02/09 06:52 AM Posted 03/02/09 06:52 AM (edited) Guess what Marcus? My father who has been smoking for 25yrs + now just got home from his local GP with the Champix Combination Pack prescription.He will start the course soon and will keep you guyz updated throughout.Once again congrats on your personal achievement m8 im sure it will inspire not only my old man but many other ppl out there. cheers,San. Edited 03/02/09 07:00 AM by Varaitch
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 03/02/09 07:36 AM Author Posted 03/02/09 07:36 AM Good luck to him.Thanks buddy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now