Jump to content

Date for shoot  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Fark Tangcla, last time you had 10 cars and were there till 2am.

Now you have 15 and I reckon you'll be there till atleast 3.

I'm hoping to be able to start earlier, and have less 'technical difficulties' :P

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
Posted

QUOTE (R-SPEC @ Dec 23 2008, 02:00 PM) Tangcla - 'Photographer extraordinaire.'

1. Adam

2. Arse Peck

3. SubJimbo

4. TUFXRT6

5. TURBOXR

6. XRTF18

7. Dagabond

8. straughsberry

9. IEATV8S - (If I can make it down)

10. GR8XR6

11. RLQUIK

12. Jman

13. NVYDF6

14. THRUST

15.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I've had a few people ask if they can make the shoot earlier - best solution I can come up with is to split the photoshoot over two nights, I.e. 16th and 17th of January.

I'll make two lists; please decide which night you'll want to be in. First-come first-served, and each car will take approx. 30 minutes, starting from 9:30 onwards.

I.e.

16/01/08

1.

2.

3.

17/01/08

1. Adam

2. R SPEC

3. SubJimbo

4. TUFXRT6

5. TURBOXR

6. XRTF18

7. Dagabond

8. straughsberry

9. IEATV8S - (If I can make it down)

10. GR8XR6

11. RLQUIK

12. Jman

13. NVYDF6

14. THRUST

15.

Edited by tangcla
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

I'm easy for either night if you want to lighten the load somewhere. :dontknow:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Choose one, or at least use it to claim a timeslot :P

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I'm happy to stay in 1st spot on the 17th. I've got a bit of a drive to and from the location so it will work well for me. :dontknow:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
Posted (edited)

16/01/08

1.ebxmple

2.RLQUIK

3.

17/01/08

1. Adam

2. R SPEC

3. SubJimbo

4. TUFXRT6

5. TURBOXR

6. XRTF18

7. Dagabond

8. straughsberry

9. IEATV8S - (If I can make it down)

10. GR8XR6

11.

12. Jman

13. NVYDF6

14. THRUST

15.

This post has been edited by tangcla: Today, 09:26 PM

Edited by ebxmple
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Matt, I hope you get pictures this time.Might come down for a look see that night.

Cheers

JR

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted (edited)

I need to get mine re-done again..... put me down for the 16th

Cheers Dalesy

Edited by cole trickle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...