Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

With a Kevin 07 sticker on it....

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Wow, that's an unforgiveable offence - What did you do? Re-wire his electric engine so it blew up? lol

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It took all my strength not to re-wire the rear of his car with the front of mine. I have a new arch nemisis.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Lol, the prius - enemy of all Modified Car Enthusiasts! :innocent:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

my god the owners of them cars got real big issues... coming home from work few days ago on Tonkin Hwy, and I was doing about 110, this lady in her mid 30's comes by zooming infront ( doing minimum 130), no indicator for switching lanes nothing, got up to her at the lights, still zooms past, so I was like haha screw you, past her slowed down next to another car so she couldnt pass. Did that for abit then she comes rite up my ass and gives me the finger! ahaha sad

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

but the guy in the kevin 07 mobile that cut you off probably waved at you after you were so courteous to let him

Posted (edited)
my god the owners of them cars got real big issues... coming home from work few days ago on Tonkin Hwy, and I was doing about 110, this lady in her mid 30's comes by zooming infront ( doing minimum 130), no indicator for switching lanes nothing, got up to her at the lights, still zooms past, so I was like haha screw you, past her slowed down next to another car so she couldnt pass. Did that for abit then she comes rite up my ass and gives me the finger! ahaha sad

so let me see if I got this right

you were driving along to the speed limit. a women passed you, I assume in the right hand lane. she pulled into the left hand lane, ie keeping left.

at the traffics lights you pulled into the right hand lane and passed her and presumably some other cars as well. at which point she pulls out behind you in the right hand lane. you then proceed to deliberately drive slowly, holding up traffic and blocking the right hand lane and failed to keep left. then you whinge because she tailgated you and gave you the finger.

if my description is right, your a cock.

Edited by Ford_esky
  • Go Pies!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW
Posted

:spoton:

Ford_esky, I think what Rated X is saying is - that he was cut off by a speeding driver, who did not even indicate when pulling into the left lane in front of him... At the lights he pulled into the right lane and just blocked her from passing... as I guess 'payback' for not indicating, cutting him off also, and speeding...

But I dunno I wasnt there - that's just the way I read it!...

:innocent:

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

Payback just makes you as bad as the other idiot. The only thing is, that usually the payback is far more noticable and punishable.

I.B.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...