Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

you just missed one last friday.

C'mon kids...... it must be time for another cruise... I missed the last one and it seems the 21/05 didn't occur sooooo Who's up? don't care what date just put one out there...... I.e. 16th or 17th June, c'mon get onboard lets go for a cruise!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

Grrrr I noticed...gutted.. soo get back on board and lets do another one for the poor fools like me that missed out :pooh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Campbelltown
Posted

tomorrow night ?? Anyone up for a snap decision.. Terrigal run or something ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Miranda
Posted

I'll gladly jump on board... stinging for a cruise..

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

hows about a mass photoshoot at night??? ill practise my dslr skills a bit :) and have a good feed.. say harrys?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted (edited)

I'm n zilr, when you purposing a date?

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Photo shoot night would be a great idea. Where would be a good spot though.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

I know he has been practicing out olympic park

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Campbelltown
Posted

What about the Gong up at the lighthouse in the car park there ?? Or Kiama Blowhole Car Park... I guess bit of light wouldnt hurt though... Angle Parked in Front of Harrys at Livo might b good though..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...