Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests
Posted

I typed general Lee Audi in the youtube search doover for sh!ts and giggles and holy crap..

This thing is a late 80`s Audi that`s been molested in a big way. It has a turbo off a friggin` 980 Cat loader!

Now, I drive a 980, its the biggest of mid sized Cat loaders and matey, that turbo whistles pretty damned good when I`m pushing into a stock pile.

It`s as big as your head, eh..

So yeah, if your after a laugh, do a youtube search on it.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Saw this thing a couple of weeks ago - its friggin nuts! The poor engine is only just hanging on after the thrashing he gives it!

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Coulda bloody linked it ya slackarses....

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

you coulda told me what HID kit you want too, but hey, no-ones pointing fingers here dags.... :idunno:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Looks like it is AWD.

Lots of power to get all 4 wheels spinning like that.

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

was in last issue of zoom mag

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests
Posted

I saw it today on youtube, then I bought a 3 pack of Zoom`s and there it was. that's where I found out it had a 980 Cat Turbo.. :D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown
Posted

don't know if I have done this correct. embeded vids aren't working for me for some damn reason.

Anyway, dyno test early this year. 2.6 bar boost. impressive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...