chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/08/03 12:59 AM Posted 24/08/03 12:59 AM Yeah, thanks to Peter and David, the presentation was done well. Learned so much more, than the info that is available over the web. :o I always considered the packages to be better than most of the others, now I know that 4 sure .I will be looking forward to see their new toy run in 2 weeks at Calder sounds like it could be OTC (off the charts). Here's hoping everything works fine.It was good to hear that the manual durability is better than previously thought :o (thankyou god). Suddenly Phase I ain't that far off.TintR I appreciate those directions mate, although I did get a bit worried following you when YOU WENT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MEDIAN STRIP!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/08/03 02:19 AM Posted 25/08/03 02:19 AM TintR I appreciate those directions mate, although I did get a bit worried following you when YOU WENT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MEDIAN STRIP!!Ah yeah, I think that was my fault TINTR was just following me.Thanks to the APS boys it was a really informative day, they helped clear up some of the myths about modifying the XR6T such as just replacing the exhaust actually has no benefit. Phase 1 sounds good!!! Can't wait for Calder Park when that little blue ute rolls down the strip hopefully it will a bit later in the evening so I can get there, BLKXRT please keep us posted on this. Nice to meet everyone as well, hope to see you again some day.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/08/03 02:42 AM Posted 25/08/03 02:42 AM they helped clear up some of the myths about modifying the XR6T such as just replacing the exhaust actually has no benefit. Now I'm confused . Are you saying that APS:(1) confirmed that changing the exhaust alone has no benefit, or(2) said that changing the exhaust does have a benefit, even if you make no other changes.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/08/03 02:46 AM Posted 25/08/03 02:46 AM Sorry, changing the exhaust just by itself with no other changes has no benefit.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 25/08/03 04:31 AM Posted 25/08/03 04:31 AM Sooooo. Is anyone going to fill us in on some of the conversation?? Did they give a price for the Phase II kit? What was mentioned about the reliability of the manual box? Will APS offer a new box or short shifter or any other options? What's the go with insurance?? Anything?
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/03 04:46 AM Author Posted 25/08/03 04:46 AM have to start some threads tonight .... 1. the EPA requirements2. the street legal car3. insurance4. APS phase I & II kits5. after market exhausts for the turboto the guys that went ... any other suggestions?
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/09/03 08:32 AM Posted 05/09/03 08:32 AM BLKXRT have done this link already. My computers been MIA for a couple of weeks. Those 5 links sound good, can't think of any others.
Guest jeton_s Guests Posted 20/09/03 01:09 PM Posted 20/09/03 01:09 PM yep, yep, yep... I'd love to join you guys. Count me in
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/09/03 01:19 PM Posted 20/09/03 01:19 PM 23 Aug 03 been and gone jeton_s
Recommended Posts