Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady, Melbourne
Posted

Hey all,

I've recently tidied up a few areas on the car including fitting new copper plugs and new genuine coil packs. The beast is alive again and shredding tyres at 80kmh in second when boost comes on. So I've been searching for new rubber for the rear and unfortunately I've found good rubber is going to be well over 400 a corner.

During my research I came across this great sounding product and might give it a go. Has anyone else come across it?

post-12741-1227160386_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

WTF! Is that serious?

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hahah that's gold. Give it a shot Stephan. See if you can do both CVs at once lol

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

oh man, that's gold! :stupid:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady, Melbourne
Posted

Yeah if we can buy 10,000 tubes, I think we get a discount. I think this stuff will help keep the pinging down as well. Especially handy for those trips back from Bayswater :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...