CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 25/03/09 07:53 AM Posted 25/03/09 07:53 AM sweet as I will look out 4 it.. I went on a cruise about 6 months ago but have not been on here for a lil bit.. I will b in on the next cruise if I still have my car..
druxr6t Member 80 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: NSW, Sydney Posted 25/03/09 09:56 AM Posted 25/03/09 09:56 AM My T only comes out on weekends, so usually I am in a transit work van! So if you see one flash any of you, that's me lol
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 4d Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/09 05:43 AM Posted 26/03/09 05:43 AM So sitting here bored and started reading through this thread. I'm sure it started off as "West of the Divide".....did someone move the Divide ?
Hectic Dude Member 53 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Posted 27/03/09 09:21 AM Posted 27/03/09 09:21 AM I'm in Bradbury near Campbelltown. I have a Rapid BA F6 with black 20's, plates were ASW-84S and now F6 FPV. Holla if ya see me.
Chris and Liza Member 42 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Posted 03/04/09 10:14 PM Posted 03/04/09 10:14 PM Not really west of the divide, but Penrith here...
natsxr6 Member 117 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Location: penrith Posted 08/04/09 06:07 AM Posted 08/04/09 06:07 AM Penrith here also
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 08/04/09 08:23 AM Posted 08/04/09 08:23 AM Mount Annan if we settle 2morro. currently in ingleburn
chalks1971 Member 24 Member For: 17y 4m Gender: Male Location: Nyngan on the Bogan Posted 10/06/09 05:34 AM Posted 10/06/09 05:34 AM Nyngan here!2007 BF MKII (upgrade) (Aug) Ego XR6T, Luxury pack, coming off lease, but probably gonna get "stuck" with it.
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Posted 24/06/09 05:19 AM Posted 24/06/09 05:19 AM any of the guys on here around the rhodes areaim in a mercury silver BF T with 20s and a loud zorst hahaIf anyone wants to meet up on friday night let me know, maybe cruise out to harrys
PJS Member 6 Member For: 17y 4m 26d Location: Narellan Vale Posted 24/06/09 09:37 AM Posted 24/06/09 09:37 AM Mount Annan if we settle 2morro. currently in ingleburnyer we here at narellan vale waiting for a cruise
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now