ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 20/11/08 12:34 AM Author Posted 20/11/08 12:34 AM Wishes QLD had the cool dense nights that Melbourne has
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/11/08 01:16 AM Posted 20/11/08 01:16 AM What these ones??
Guest Guests Posted 20/11/08 01:41 AM Posted 20/11/08 01:41 AM Exactly the type of WA chick I was on about You're just another jealous one...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/11/08 01:45 AM Posted 20/11/08 01:45 AM I can't speak for all the vic boys but I myself wouldn't want my pecker anywhere near old chompa there..
Guest Guests Posted 20/11/08 01:48 AM Posted 20/11/08 01:48 AM Still needs a T...A lil bit of nibble is nice sometimes though
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 20/11/08 02:18 AM Posted 20/11/08 02:18 AM Awesome pedal feel Clutch with SOME hard driving characteristics which u can try to kill but never will...orFeels like a Hyundai Clutch with no pedal feel and cant use MT's frequently or you will kill...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/11/08 02:26 AM Posted 20/11/08 02:26 AM ....all I got is WTF is Troughy on...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/11/08 02:42 AM Posted 20/11/08 02:42 AM I have no idea but I want some.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 20/11/08 03:24 AM Posted 20/11/08 03:24 AM ROFL wrong thread dillz, forum hobo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now