Guest Spinifex Guests Posted 25/10/08 03:28 AM Posted 25/10/08 03:28 AM yeah, I`ve looked since the beginning of the year maybe longer. I`ve seen some sights, learned an ar$eload from this forum, thanks guys.Now, I`ve put money where mouth are and put a deposit on a 2006 Mercury Silver with Argents Typhoon.It`ll be in the driveway monday arv if all the ducks line up.I`m fairly confident its all I want, or most of it anyway.Mainly it is very clean and unmolested. I plan on some gentle mods as time progresses ( shup! I mean it.. just general, reversable stuff ) I carn wait to attend some cruises, with everyone wonderin` who the old guy with the dead$hit clothes is..Yay, go me..
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 25/10/08 04:02 AM Posted 25/10/08 04:02 AM hahaha congrats mate, u will love it!..................oh an
PDIDDY Senior Member Member 159 Member For: 19y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 07:14 AM Posted 25/10/08 07:14 AM (edited) Ahhhh. Good old Denmac. My old stomping ground. How is old "Steele Willie"? Congrats on the purchase. Edited 25/10/08 07:14 AM by PDIDDY
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/10/08 07:42 AM Posted 25/10/08 07:42 AM Nice mate, congrats.I'll give the "gentle mods" about 2 weeks a month tops before you wind her up.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/10/08 08:13 AM Posted 25/10/08 08:13 AM why mercury silver? man.. I hate the fact my car is mercury silver but when I was buying it was the only colour in my price range.. if I was buyin a fpv id get somethin a lil more... less taxi. but if your happy all the best champ
Guest Spinifex Guests Posted 25/10/08 08:35 AM Posted 25/10/08 08:35 AM Lol, at xmas I decided I wanted a Rapid Yellow, manual F6 with Argents. Leather and a sunroof if poss..I found one only, manual Rapid BF.. Was first car I looked at... I drove an auto and instantly dispelled the manual from my mind.Why Mercury? I like silver, grey, gunmetal, charcoal etc. I have the notion, from previous cars, that a metalic colour doesn`t get the ` sponge swirls ` that solid colours seem to get. True or not, its my silly notion..This car, looks tough.. To me anyway. The Yellow cars just scream at me, I`M A TYPHOON!!! but I couldn`t get one that had all the boxes ticked.. I missed a good one in Melbourne, I`d have flown down and got it, actually, atleast 3 cars I enquired about and missed cuase I waited too long were in Vic..Just personally, I`m not buying a car in a colour I don`t like. I waited on the FG to come and see what it`d do to BF prices, now the hot tip would be to see what second hand FG F6`s will do to the price, that`ll take a while, you can`t hold off forever. I said screw it, I`ve waited long enough.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/10/08 08:46 AM Posted 25/10/08 08:46 AM definantly looks tough man, I was just wonderin if you fell into the same boat as me hahaha nice car though my bf phoon bar is gettn sprayed soon
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 25/10/08 10:28 AM Posted 25/10/08 10:28 AM (edited) Phat, love it! Edited 25/10/08 10:29 AM by fordboy1981
guesswho Member 27 Member For: 20y 8m Posted 26/10/08 02:29 AM Posted 26/10/08 02:29 AM Congrats m8,I'm in the same boat as you, just bought my typhoon about 2 weeks ago and loving every second of driving the thing, you won't look back buddy, there an awsum car.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now