tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/08 03:18 AM Posted 01/12/08 03:18 AM He'll need to if he wants a chance to take a picture of me... albiet will be the tail of my vehicle lol When doing rolling shots I'll have to try to get everyone to be level with the car I'm in, for a little while, so I can get some motion shots on the highway.I'll need to be in a car without a stupidly harsh suspension setup, too, if it's not too much to ask :D haha
tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/08 03:19 AM Posted 01/12/08 03:19 AM (edited) P.S. I'm not much of a big displacement kinda person... will get some 'education' from y'all at some point in time!I drive a Liberty GT, if anyone's interested.www.tangcla.com/car.html Edited 01/12/08 03:20 AM by tangcla
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 01/12/08 05:01 AM Posted 01/12/08 05:01 AM haha, thanks dude. Indeed, should be fun.I'll ride shotgun with whoever's willing to let me ride, I guess will try to rotate it around a bit, to get some different rolling shots of cars.yeh u can jump in with me at some point....but just warning u now ill be wearing a mankini hahaha jokez....
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/12/08 05:21 AM Posted 01/12/08 05:21 AM Chipping In For Pics1. Sleeper6T2. Maximus3. Dillz4. RSpec5. Worm6. Tufgsr7. rlquik8. Stang9. xr6t_ute10. XRSCAR11. t6xr12. cole trickle13. mika14. f6rd15. XRDOSE 16. Headsex17. TUFXRTYeap im in, I had better wash the bad boy.RegardsTUFXRT6
tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/08 05:29 AM Posted 01/12/08 05:29 AM yeh u can jump in with me at some point....but just warning u now ill be wearing a mankini hahaha jokez.... Oh, in that case... I will be taking photos IN the car, and not outside
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/12/08 06:05 AM Posted 01/12/08 06:05 AM Hey tangcla, welcome to the forum..Showed my cousin the pics of your Lib GT and he was droolin.. He didnt get a GT, just the N/A and regrets it big time (hes not a big HP fan also)...
tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/08 06:26 AM Posted 01/12/08 06:26 AM The NA (2.0 or 2.5?) isn't bad, it isn't great but it has a bit of torque. Doesn't like revving too much though!I personally go for handling > power. Everything I've done to the car has been for low-end off-the-line stuff anyway. Good for city driving
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/12/08 07:09 AM Posted 01/12/08 07:09 AM He has the 2.5, and I agree for what it is it goes pretty good. 2nd gear feels awsome in it, right in the torque zone... I agree on the revving too, it sounds wierd when pushed, almost like its complaining LOL.. Bastards got a sunroof though, and im jelous..
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/12/08 08:46 AM Posted 01/12/08 08:46 AM Boobs. This will be a good day.Who's riding with me? DillDoe you comin in my car or?
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Female Posted 01/12/08 08:54 AM Posted 01/12/08 08:54 AM Hi guys, I wont be able to make it as I didn't realize that the AFF National Christmas Charity Toy Cruise is on the same day Sorry guys Im out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now