XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/10/08 04:19 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:19 AM personally I think it looks shocking! and this is what its meant to be inspired by!not even the Expensive Daewoo boys like it!
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 04:23 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:23 AM They are the WORST rims I have EVER seen on a factory car............LMAOI guess though sht rims on a sht car :idnuno:
Twisty Member 182 Member For: 19y 4m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/08 04:26 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:26 AM any engine mods? or just a sh*t new grille, bonnet add on, and those sh*t ugly rims?and we were worried about a 5th Anniversary sticker pack... I mean special edition.I'd prefer stickers to those rims, and the front grille...
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/10/08 04:33 AM Author Posted 03/10/08 04:33 AM I think its got suspension mods and an exhaust.
Trucka Member 375 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Maroochydore Posted 03/10/08 04:37 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:37 AM They are the WORST rims I have EVER seen on a factory car............LMAOI guess though sht rims on a sht car :idnuno:I totally agree.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/10/08 04:39 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:39 AM OMG
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 03/10/08 04:45 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:45 AM hahah
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/10/08 04:46 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:46 AM personally i think it looks shocking! Howd I guess something like that was going to be in your post somewhere...Dont like it either but it aint a bad effort....shame its about six months old...
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 03/10/08 04:47 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:47 AM
gilto Member 218 Member For: 19y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 04:53 AM Posted 03/10/08 04:53 AM Couldn't possibly be uglier...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now