FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 02/10/08 04:13 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:13 AM OK so my T is a b1t@h to drive, over 300kw at the wheels, ceramic button clutch, and full of radio gear.So a guy in our building, who I know ok, has a 911 Carrera S that he maintains quite well indeed. It's always clean, big wheels, sounds pretty awesome, and worth a lot more $$$ that my T.He offered I could take the Porsche out 1 night, it's easy to drive, 6 spd, nice brakes, smooth as silk on the road.Should I take him up on it and give him the T, or just sit back and relax that he isn't going to crash the T.hmmm, thinking
Guest Guests Posted 02/10/08 04:19 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:19 AM If he can afford a Carrera S, I'm betting he can afford decent insurance as well so don't stress!I'd be more worried lending out my Porsche...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/08 04:20 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:20 AM I'd do it..
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/10/08 04:21 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:21 AM man if he crashes the ford he can give you his porsche haha
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/10/08 04:22 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:22 AM I wouldn't think twice about itJUST DO IT
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 02/10/08 04:29 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:29 AM do... it... how many chances like this do you think come around???
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/10/08 04:30 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:30 AM tell him he can burrow mine
uniqsouljah Member 113 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: caroline springs, melb Posted 02/10/08 04:56 AM Posted 02/10/08 04:56 AM without a doubt id do it! lol, my mate was very interested in my fg xr6t when I got it he wanted to try it and im like no way jose! its my new baby, and he had just gotten himself a new car also, he bought a TVR (cant remember the model) but damn its a beast!. he wouldnt even let his own dad/brother drive his car, yet he offered to take it for a day, if he could get a test drive on my fg. whatd I say? HELLZ YEH lol his cars insane.
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 02/10/08 05:16 AM Posted 02/10/08 05:16 AM TVR's are sweetyou should have said you'd swap permanently
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/08 05:32 AM Posted 02/10/08 05:32 AM I'd rape the sh*t outta the Porsche...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now