Fg Xr6t @ Wsid Et:12.2 Manual

FSIX

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 8m 26d

Very interested in seeing the pics of this car and the kit installed. From what I've been told it's got a tune, aps exhaust, front mount, injectors etc. I'd be interested if this power was the limit of the turbo or not. I hope Spiro will be along very soon to fill us in.

Does anybody know if the exhaust manifold on the FG T's is different to the FG Phoon's? Would it be easy enough to slap a B series turbo on to give it a bit of extra top end??

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 24d

I only caught glimpses of this car on Wednesday night, it was funny actually, I saw an FG T with Mickey Thompsons on it and thought "Oh great, that thing is gonna be quicker than me already..." D'oh! :roflmbo:

• Member For: 19y 9m 7d

I have some info about it.he's looking for a new diff because he destroyed his one on the start line. I was waiting to do my burnout in the lane next to him when I heard his diff go. I seen one of his earlyer passes and it looked like it was going strong.it was a black FG turbo.

Anyone got any info on this car yet. Would be good to see some pics and details.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 10d
Does anybody know if the exhaust manifold on the FG T's is different to the FG Phoon's? Would it be easy enough to slap a B series turbo on to give it a bit of extra top end??

the engines run different compressions though >.<