Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hi guys,

I ordered my G6ET today, I decided to go for Silhouette with the shadow interior. While I liked the look of the Cashmere leather, I couldn't imagine that it will stay clean for very long in the area that I live so decided to stick with a darker colour.

So, I have been told 11th October Delivery, but having bought many new cars previously, I know this may not be true.

So the fun part begins, sitting around waiting.

Cheers

Mike

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Another one added to the hate list....you bastard :verysad:

Congrats though mate, might be a long wait but I'm sure the stupid grin once you sit in it will make up for all the heartache :thumbsup:

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Congrats mate.. would love to see pics when it arrives.. only a month to go and it will be in your hands.. i ordered my F6 back in July and still don't have it!

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Nice work mate :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2d
Posted
Hi guys,

I ordered my G6ET today, I decided to go for Silhouette with the shadow interior. While I liked the look of the Cashmere leather, I couldn't imagine that it will stay clean for very long in the area that I live so decided to stick with a darker colour.

So, I have been told 11th October Delivery, but having bought many new cars previously, I know this may not be true.

So the fun part begins, sitting around waiting.

Cheers

Mike

Mine is supposed to be on the way..Seduce with the shadow leather interior. All of my cars over the past 30 years have been white, silver, grey or blue..go the red this time :-)

Steve

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 13d
Posted
Hi guys,

I ordered my G6ET today, I decided to go for Silhouette with the shadow interior. While I liked the look of the Cashmere leather, I couldn't imagine that it will stay clean for very long in the area that I live so decided to stick with a darker colour.

So, I have been told 11th October Delivery, but having bought many new cars previously, I know this may not be true.

So the fun part begins, sitting around waiting.

Cheers

Mike

I ordered mine on the 15 Aug and picked it up today, G6ET Ego with Shadow interior, factory 19" wheels and Sat Nav (has traffic reports).

To my surprise the spare is also a matching 19".

Macca

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Well today is my big day!!!! Just waiting for it to be delivered to my house now.

It is only a week later than they predicted but considering it got lost in the delivery process that is not too bad.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

He'll probably tell us when he stops driving and taking his envious mates for the mandatory spin.I wouldn't be wasting my time posting up stuff for you cretins until I ran out of fuel. lol

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Fair point....the silence is a good thing!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...