Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Just wondering if anyone has vids on how an 4 inch inatke sounds like and how it dose's???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Moonta, SA
Posted
Just wondering if anyone has vids on how an 4 inch inatke sounds like and how it dose's???

not sure if this is what you were after? this car has one fitted.. :unsure:

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

In that Vid I had a 3inch intake on it... 4inch sounds different... deeper without the high noise

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I have a PW 4inch intake on my ute. It does not make as much noise as the under battery cai. The dose seems a little louder, but the main benefit is its alot more responsive when you put the foot down.

Cheers

Adam

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted
what exhaust?

what cooler?

and any turbo mods?

sounds 'hektik' I love it :D

In that vid it had V3 Highflow intercooler kit, 3inch intake & alloy airbox, battery re-located to boot, stock turbo, 15odd psi.

Exhaust was stock, but with high flow cat and hotdogs to replace centre muffler...

The car was alot tighter then lol

Ive got some vids of my 4inch intake on the high rised manifold and plaz plenum... just need time to edit into a vid, over the weekend maybe.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey Chris,

Have you managed to get the video's uploaded somewhere yet?

Im really curious as to how the 4" sounds now..

I had no idea there was a dramatic difference in sound from the 3" to the 4" intake

I thought the 4" would just sound better , and go better..

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Nah mate, the cars off the road for a bit now, then off to the panel beaters... so when its back I'll get good track footage up.

Accually I have some on the cam, I'll get it up soon if its anygood.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Nah mate, the cars off the road for a bit now, then off to the panel beaters... so when its back I'll get good track footage up.

Accually I have some on the cam, I'll get it up soon if its anygood.

That'd be really good.

Thanks

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted (edited)

ive got a 4" intake pipe and 4" pod filter ill post up a vid on how it sounds.

its not as high pitched as the 3" pipe,the 4" is alot more air chuddery and deeper sound.

may need to turn the volume up.

this is the 3" dose pipe.

and this is the 4" dose pipe. (not the best vid )

Rob

Edited by ROLMDL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...