Jump to content

st3lthxr6t

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by st3lthxr6t

  1. Happy Birthday st3lthxr6t!

  2. Hi guys, just smashed one of my wheels pretty bad on a pothole.. and my particular wheel is discontinued and too expensive to fix.. just cant seem to decide what to put on the car now, These two below are what I've come up with given that price is also a factor, also a pic with the current wheels, any ideas/opinions about what way to go with it would be apprieciated... any other recommendations would be awsome!!
  3. street fords issue 91 full feature :-D

  4. was just driving when I lost all boost, found that my turbo is siezed. just want to know if anyone in the adelaide area has one sitting around they want to get rid of? cheers, Tim
  5. st3lthxr6t

    st3lth

  6. st3lthxr6t

    DSC02740

    From the album: st3lth

  7. st3lthxr6t

    DSC02739

    From the album: st3lth

  8. yeh well I have now decided to go for the 6 speed, found one with 56,000 on it with all the parts required for the change.. my only concern now is the fact that I recently fitted an extreme cushion button clutch and knowing the clutch needs replacing with the conversion was wondering if the whole clutch needs to be changed or just the plate as im guessing the slines are different, would rather just have to change the plate if I could as money is a little tight with the conversion cost.. thanks
  9. hi, need to know where to find a t5 for my ba turbo in adelaide asap.. recon if on shelf, reconditioning mine is not an option and havn't got the funds for a 6 speed at this stage (will upgrade soon) any help will be great
  10. what kind of money are they asking for the t5?? I just got quoted 1500 s/h shifted back to second last night WOT and bang!! not sure what to do, will stay t5 for now but not sure if to rebuild or what..
  11. found the problem to be the tps maybe just coincidence I dont know, bit is all good and back on the road!! cheers guys,
  12. just checked coils, not a hint of moisture..
  13. it's been a week, lol worst part was I was washing it for a weeding..whoops
  14. cheers mate, im dont think its spark related though. when it does rev to 2k it runs smooth. I will be checking that though.
  15. cant figure this this out!! just run damn you...

  16. Hey was just wondering if anyone has had this before, since a quick engine wash the thing wont idle smoothly or rev past 2000rpm, only just limped it back the the shop. its throwing tps codes but all power and references signals seem to read ok. have checked all connectors for moisture and all ok. seems to be in a limp mode and cause of the rough running is from running mega lean. still going through the manual now but I thought I'd put this up for some more help, any help would be great!
  17. date='11 November 2009 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1257900579' post='952692'] I had same dramas with the exceedy clutch I bought, turned out the shaft was rough and not letting the plate disengage, so it could be that. did you put it in yourself? did you replace the csc? yeah ok, that could be it. yeah did it myself, only replaced clutch and flywheel, might have to pull it back out.. so yours was all ok after sorting the input shaft problem out? were the symtoms simular to mine? thanks
  18. Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help, I have an extreme cushion button clutch fitted with a t5 gearbox, ever since the clutch has been in I have never seemed to be able to bleed it properly or something is wrong making gear selection almost impossible into 1st on standing, also cannot shift quickly in to second. have repetedly tried to bleed it again but still no luck. any help would be apprieciated
  19. count me in...
  20. cheers mate, yeah just made a template off the other outlet on the bumper and cut out the same, just got an exhaust shop to run the l/h pipe to the other side and remove the rear box. got a bf front bar waiting to be fitted too, should look ok..
  21. in the boot mate, pretty easy job actually..
  22. all done,
  23. got them done at 'industral springs' in adelaide, just measure your hieght (wheel centre to gaurd) before and let em know how low you want. shouldn't be hard to find somewhere to do it, just means you have to go without springs for a few days..
  24. yeah I just measured them where they were and told them where I wanted them to sit and ended up spot on where I wanted it to sit. has settled a bit more since the pics.
×
×
  • Create New...