ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/10/08 07:46 AM Posted 24/10/08 07:46 AM fmdhe's joining vwvortex and buying a passat. he'll be talking crap like ivy soon as well.and here I was, thinking, you know, this philippe bloke, surely he cant be that stupid.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/10/08 07:57 AM Posted 24/10/08 07:57 AM Sorry to say Mick, but that proves your stupidness for stupidly assuming that Grungee couldn't elevate himself of the scale of stupidity.He's probably just got hold of Mucus's plans and motorised his pushbike!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/08 08:03 AM Author Posted 24/10/08 08:03 AM I feel for anyone who actually came to this thread for the topic. Can we get it changed to "Take the piss out of Jon" please?Anyhow, I can guarantee I'll cop sh*t for whatever I get, so keep it coming. I'm keeping the options broad and don't mind the look of the Jags. Anyone know much about them, apart from them being poofter-phillipe-grungee vehicles?
Guest Guests Posted 24/10/08 08:07 AM Posted 24/10/08 08:07 AM They can only fit 1 0r 2 soccer milf's in em
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/10/08 08:10 AM Posted 24/10/08 08:10 AM No, I guarantee you wont cop sh*t if you buy a proper car, say a F6 or a Tornado.Or anything besides another TT. Or a lancer.
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 24/10/08 08:11 AM Posted 24/10/08 08:11 AM I reckon jag's are awsome, very classy car mate, when I grow up abit (alot) and get my own house I plan on finding and restoring a 56 roadster convertable but on a serious note, good luck with the car find, and if u wanna unload the capa box for like $250 let me kno :D
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 24/10/08 08:13 AM Posted 24/10/08 08:13 AM They can only fit 1 0r 2 soccer milf's in em only 1 if I'm in there as well, maybe a back up in the boot. However ,1 stilleto heal in the roof lining you would have to write the farker off
Guest Guests Posted 24/10/08 08:17 AM Posted 24/10/08 08:17 AM Pi$$ the stilleto's off with the rest of the clothes when they get in the car & problem solved!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/08 09:05 AM Author Posted 24/10/08 09:05 AM Something like this, I reckon...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now