TTonka Member 15 Member For: 19y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: Port Fairy Posted 06/09/08 12:46 AM Posted 06/09/08 12:46 AM You do have a point on price, resale though is still in the Ts favour. Terris still cheap for a SUV.I'm going to be game though and let out that I did also own another Turbo Ford an XR5, and recently took a FG XR Turbo ute for a test drive. All very good. As good as the turbo sedans are though, I still think I'd get the XR8 or another GT even though I know they are slower and thirstier. I'd probably look at liquid injection though as it would be the cruise to work car, TTG does all the family stuff way too well.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/09/08 01:06 AM Posted 06/09/08 01:06 AM you beauty, another rooster in the hen house!
paulie0735 Member 68 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/09/08 02:25 AM Posted 06/09/08 02:25 AM and XR6 owners know what a giney is, where it seems the majority of TT owners dont........LOL, and what? You guys are proud of that??? LOL, that's explains it all........ :laughrolling:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/09/08 04:25 AM Posted 06/09/08 04:25 AM you beauty, another rooster in the hen house!Yeah...but what exactly did he say?
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/09/08 05:59 AM Author Posted 06/09/08 05:59 AM I'm a bit confused also.I've driven 5 XR6 sedans. 2 stock Typhoons, 1 stock BA, 2 modded T's. One with near-on 300rwkw, the other with 260rwkw. Why do you ask, Senna?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/09/08 06:16 AM Posted 06/09/08 06:16 AM I'm just trying to gauge where your arguement is coming from! You know how quick the sedans are and how they handle, so how can you say the terri is better? :beerchug:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/09/08 06:41 AM Posted 06/09/08 06:41 AM Some call it being cute....others may say it's blind stupidity
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/09/08 07:30 AM Posted 06/09/08 07:30 AM Cmon give em a break...the airs lighter up there....
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/09/08 08:30 AM Author Posted 06/09/08 08:30 AM (edited) I'm just trying to gauge where your arguement is coming from! You know how quick the sedans are and how they handle, so how can you say the terri is better? Territories aren't better performance cars, but are far from "sucking" in comparison to the XR - especially on the street. Remember that every kw makes it to the ground in a TT. XR6's sh*t it home in the handling department. Have you ever driven a modded TT, Senna?*EDIT* Tab is a wa*ker. (Just thought I'd include you, mate. It's been a while since I've involved you) Edited 06/09/08 08:30 AM by Grudgee
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/09/08 10:12 AM Posted 06/09/08 10:12 AM Fair call Phillipe...I have been in the fastest Territroy Ghia Turbo in Australia - yes I know they can be very quick. They don't like stopping a whole bunch though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now