Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Is displaying the L/100km and average speed on the dash a option? I have a Trip button but when pushed all it does is change the P on the speedo side to a SC and locks in what speed I was doing. Not sure what this is suppose to do? This is in a BF xr6t 07

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Its the police setting in the cluster, your car is it an ex chaser?

If you visit ford they can change it back for you.

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Its not one of those ones that you and I can do is it, like the seat belt chime

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Seventy2- Yes ex chaser, so if ford change it back there is ltr/100km and av speed. Is there anything else displayed? I dont have colour screen only talking about on dash. Can you still see the digital speedo readout if ford reverts it to standard, that part I like.

Do you know what other diff there are if any with a ex-chaser?

Revhead what do you mean, dont really get you ? It makes a sounds like a beep when pushed or held down.

Edited by Scrotus
  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

You wont be able to keep it

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

SC mean Speed Capture, used when a police officer is following you he can capture the speed you were doing. If you are in melbourne I can reset it back for you,

Matt

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeah just went for a drive and figured it out, I was in melbourne last week... thanks for the offer though.

When its standard what are the things that it displays?

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Left hand LCD has

DTE

Avg Fuel

Inst Fuel

Avg Speed

I think that's it

Right hand LCD gets

Odo

Trip A

Trip B

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted
Its not one of those ones that you and I can do is it, like the seat belt chime

mmm... how do I turn the seat belt chime off? sorry to get off topic

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

The Audible Warning Mode can be enabled or

disabled using the diagnostics command ’see

programmable options-variant information’ or with the

following procedure:

Buckle the seatbelt

Set the ignition to the on position without the vehicle running (RPM < 400)

Press and hold the hazard switch

Unbuckle, then buckle the seatbelt

Release the hazard switch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...