mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 28/07/08 11:21 AM Posted 28/07/08 11:21 AM Im putting in the same combo soon & I'd be happy with that ride height.Mines on 18's though so it might be a bit lower.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/07/08 11:28 AM Posted 28/07/08 11:28 AM I reckon they will sag about 10-15mm. I know that doesn't seem like much, but if you measure down from the gaurd to the tyre, it is a noticeable difference - looks nice
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/08 11:42 AM Posted 28/07/08 11:42 AM That looks good mate
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 28/07/08 11:54 AM Author Posted 28/07/08 11:54 AM Ah sweet Good to get the 'all clear'I'll try and take some better all around pics soon.Thanks for the help guys
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/07/08 12:08 PM Posted 28/07/08 12:08 PM from the second piuc you took that looks like it sits lower than standard, that first picture is very deceiving. looks good at that height
YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 28/07/08 12:09 PM Posted 28/07/08 12:09 PM Dave, have a look at my car in the for sale part. that'sthe height you car should sit...Your car looks high though.Also don't get a body kit, fiberglass cracks and chip easy...
YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 28/07/08 12:10 PM Posted 28/07/08 12:10 PM now I've seen that picture that's better...
Toecutter Member 182 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/08 01:56 AM Posted 29/07/08 01:56 AM I'm running the exact setup and it will sag a bit. I didn't want to drop in on the ground and have to worry about speed bumps and stuff, looks good mate. I think a nice height, not too stupid.
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 8m 30d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 29/07/08 06:54 AM Posted 29/07/08 06:54 AM I'll take a few other pics, but to be honest, that's how high the car looks in reality.But the springs are definitely the right part numbers. So I'm not sure what to do.Just looked at the photo again, and the rears look a little weird in the photo.... if that's what people think looks high, then yeah, maybe the photo is deceiving. But the front looks about right.Have you checked if the car is sitting on the bump stops?? I had that problem with mine and after I removed a little from my bump stops it came down to the correct height.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 29/07/08 08:52 AM Posted 29/07/08 08:52 AM That second pic looks much better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now