Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Fark that I would've run the *beep* down

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 23d
Posted

Hey guys, Soz for hijacking the thread... I am looking at getting into an f6 which is in a qld dealer. I have left a deposit and they have removed it off carsales.

Does anyone know this ute?

Silver fg fpv f6 ute UM1046 at Highway Auto Group Qld

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

What did you need to find out mate did you need someone to check it out or what?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 23d
Posted

hey fgfalcon01, thanks for the reply... Was wondering if it belonged to anyone here so I could get a little history...

I am attempting to have my mrs cousin look at it and if I get stuck was going to ask if someone there wouldnt mind checking it for me also, happy to compensate of course :)

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

did you ask on the uteopia forum? those guys may know more about it?

I'm sure most of us up here would check it out without compensation anyway mate :)

  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Anyone up for a bit of a cruise next weekend? Got the snot box back from RDP and have to run in the new motor.

  • Like 2
  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Sat or Sun. Whichever suits everyone. 1pm meet at the usual spot (shell) finish at Nerang?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...