tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/04/09 02:22 AM Posted 30/04/09 02:22 AM Fair enoughShaz had a set I think...not sure if she got rid of them (or wants to) though
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 30/04/09 04:19 AM Posted 30/04/09 04:19 AM New wheels went on today, I rekon they look pretty sexual.
F6_jase Legacy Donating Member 322 Member For: 17y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mooloolaba, QLD Posted 30/04/09 04:42 AM Posted 30/04/09 04:42 AM yeh they look pretty sweet mitch, wot they cost ya?
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 30/04/09 04:51 AM Posted 30/04/09 04:51 AM They look really good Mitch, nice.
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 30/04/09 05:17 AM Posted 30/04/09 05:17 AM 250019 x 8.5 front19 x 9.5 rears LOOOOOTS of traction ahaha
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/04/09 06:32 AM Posted 30/04/09 06:32 AM Serious? You put those wheels on your ute? Did you loose a bet or something??? PS: Look alright I suppose
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 30/04/09 07:29 AM Posted 30/04/09 07:29 AM wft? why you selling wilba, a car was just sold for 34k and it had 80k spent on it, you wont get more than 25k I dont thinkthat's the truth wilba, they aren't worth anything when modded. The one that had the 80k spent on it is now in very safe hands Also I'll be a no-show on saturday, I've got myself some stomach bug so pretty pissed about that atm.Howsee
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 30/04/09 07:36 AM Posted 30/04/09 07:36 AM Your soft Howsee!!!
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 30/04/09 08:25 AM Posted 30/04/09 08:25 AM sooo soft john!!I sopose they look better then the ones u showed me. good job mitch
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 30/04/09 08:30 AM Posted 30/04/09 08:30 AM If you're still happy to take me at 12 I'll come Hiro, I didn't think I'd be missed lol. I'll text you on the day to confirm.Howsee
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now