BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 25d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 28/06/12 02:03 PM Posted 28/06/12 02:03 PM Maybe if this rain farks off. Tim (Maggotmouse) will prob be keen too. 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/12 11:35 PM Posted 28/06/12 11:35 PM (edited) Maybe if this rain farks off. Tim (Maggotmouse) will prob be keen too.Sweet as. It's supposed to clear on Saturday. I'm thinking Sunday might be good for it.. Edited 28/06/12 11:35 PM by neotim 1
reesy Member 2 Member For: 14y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 29/06/12 04:28 AM Posted 29/06/12 04:28 AM I'm keen for a cruise soon, I'm worried about it though, I dont know much about cars at all (im only a newbie) and I'd feel like a douche mixing it with you guys.Any newbies in the south east or more educated members with a high tolerance levels that would be keen for a cruise?
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 25d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 29/06/12 10:35 AM Posted 29/06/12 10:35 AM ^Looks like a few of us will be cruising this Sunday. Otherwise come on the Mount Lindsay cruise at the end of July. 1
fgfalcon01 Legacy Donating Member 89 Member For: 14y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/06/12 10:15 PM Posted 29/06/12 10:15 PM I'm keen for a cruise soon, I'm worried about it though, I dont know much about cars at all (im only a newbie) and I'd feel like a douche mixing it with you guys.Any newbies in the south east or more educated members with a high tolerance levels that would be keen for a cruise? I'm only new aswell mate only just starting to get used to my car
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/06/12 10:24 PM Posted 29/06/12 10:24 PM Everyone has got fairly high tolerance levels....even white F6 owners are welcome Don't be shy mate, get along to whatever its coming up. All a decent bunch of blokes.What are you GC crowd up to tomorrow? Should be doing other things but could probably be easily persuaded. 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 30/06/12 03:38 AM Posted 30/06/12 03:38 AM Just an idea.. Anyone keen to cruise down to the spit tomorrow arvo? Haven't had a meet down there for ages would be good to see some xr's turn up. Should meet somewhere before hand then all cruise there together. Thinking around 2ish ? 1
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 25d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 30/06/12 05:47 AM Posted 30/06/12 05:47 AM ^Sounds like a plan. Any ideas on a meeting point?
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Posted 30/06/12 06:04 AM Posted 30/06/12 06:04 AM sorry boy's. cant make it tomorrow.. iv got to clean the leafs out of my grill.. :sungum:
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 30/06/12 07:19 AM Posted 30/06/12 07:19 AM ^Sounds like a plan. Any ideas on a meeting point?How about the Hungry Jacks/Shell servo at Mudgee on the highway then we'll cruise down to the spit? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now