Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 6d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

A big special thanks to Cro for an awesome day, it has been awhile since we had a decent mapped out cruise.

Also thanks to the group, it was great driving with you all and also with the fun challenges of clear sky, rain, ice and abit of snow. All in one day.

Bring on the next one, Im definately in.

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted
I think we peaked at 9 cars, but just 5 saw out the whole day :spoton:

Not one of which could keep up :w00t2:

that car of yours is unreal going around corners and up hills... doubt there would be much out there to keep up with that ting lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

I definately had trouble through the twisties with my live rear axle and no traction control lol.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted
Oh and im out for some bullsh!t reason.

I.B.

Found out the reason why I.B couldn’t make it today, out planting trees for national tree day. :spoton: Never mind Reg, Hope to catch up with you on the next one.

AZ

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Whats the point, you'll just pull out the day before anyway :P

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

I didnt post up why, but the misses had eye surgery and requires hourly eye drops, even through the night.

Sorry

I.B.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

You don't need to bring her with you... :P

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted
I didnt post up why, but the misses had eye surgery and requires hourly eye drops, even through the night.

Sorry

I.B.

Ouch, All the best to your misses and a speedy recovery, hope someone is getting some sleep.

Only a joking mate,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...