Guest turbochick Guests Posted 24/10/02 03:56 AM Posted 24/10/02 03:56 AM I saw it on Doncaster Road. The guy that was driving had a massive smile on his face! Took off at the lights like lightning. I was so jealous.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 24/10/02 02:06 PM Posted 24/10/02 02:06 PM Hmm... Doncaster. I'll have to keep my eye out for it. :D
Guest hoich Guests Posted 26/10/02 12:42 PM Posted 26/10/02 12:42 PM TurboChick, I agree with you about Phantom being the way to go, I have seen 4 over at the Ford plant and they look AWESOME.On the road I have only seen 2 Blueprint XR6T
red_rex Member 18 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Posted 30/10/02 11:23 AM Posted 30/10/02 11:23 AM Lionheart - is it still on for 31 Oct (ie - tommorrow??). I think that you will have a sleepless night!!!What is required for run in??On a rex it is 4000km......D'oH!!!RR.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 30/10/02 11:29 AM Posted 30/10/02 11:29 AM Hey Lion Heart, you'll be the happiest bloke on the block tomorrow! are you gonna take a sickie? Please post some pics ASAP.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 04/11/02 11:59 AM Posted 04/11/02 11:59 AM Guys,I'm awaiting to see one in Brisbane PERIOD!! I'm green with envy. I'm promised a test drive as soon as Bryan Byrt Ford (BNE) have one. Think there will be a queue a mile long up here. I know people have placed orders and will not see their new "Heavy Slow Vehicle" tearing XR6T until March/april. Makes me wish I was living in Melb and never moved up here.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 04/11/02 12:02 PM Posted 04/11/02 12:02 PM We are still living in the dark ages here in canetoad land.Some of the Ford dealerships here will say "XR"? "BA"? "Turbo"? "HUH"? I even have had certain dealers, not mentioning names say that they would not even have the standard XR-6 on show until 2003.Finally seen a Phantom Purple last Friday. Only been waiting how long?
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 04/11/02 09:35 PM Author Posted 04/11/02 09:35 PM I know people have placed orders and will not see their new "Heavy Slow Vehicle" tearing XR6T What do you mean by that?
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 04/11/02 10:10 PM Posted 04/11/02 10:10 PM We are still living in the dark ages here in canetoad land.Some of the Ford dealerships here will say "XR"? "BA"? "Turbo"? "HUH"? I even have had certain dealers, not mentioning names say that they would not even have the standard XR-6 on show until 2003.Finally seen a Phantom Purple last Friday. Only been waiting how long? Isn't that the truth - I'm still waiting for two dealers to call me on the Gold Coast to let me see an XR6T in the flesh - not sure whether a test drive will be an option given that it's probably someone's car. I was supposed to get a call last week! The BAs must be all down south at the moment though - I've seen about three on the road and more than a dozen VY Commodores.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/11/02 04:48 AM Posted 05/11/02 04:48 AM Hey CFJ007,"HSV"Heavy Slow Vehicle, thought it was quite obvious : )
Recommended Posts