Guest DZ. Guests Posted 22/10/02 12:56 AM Posted 22/10/02 12:56 AM I'll probably place an order around Christmas - January. My pay rise doesn't become effective until around then and the other business ventures I'm working on won't have reached the cash flow that I'm aiming for until that time as well.The 200SX is good for the fun factor but it's the wife's car - and the VT Berlina (previously the wife's car - the only way I could get her out of the Holden) is really beginning to drive me nuts, even though I've only been driving it for 3 months! On the upside, getting a VT to stick the road is really a case of finding a phenomenal set of tyres - I'd recommend Yokahama A539s to anyone :D
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 22/10/02 02:24 AM Posted 22/10/02 02:24 AM Well, I've finally gotten a call from a dealer who reckons they will have an XR6T up on the Coast next week - they'll give me a call when it arrives so I can take it for a spin!!! :D :D :D
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 22/10/02 03:22 AM Posted 22/10/02 03:22 AM The worst part is that when it does get delivered, I will be interstate so I won't be able to pick it up for a few days till I get back Never underestimate the predicability of Stupidity
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 22/10/02 10:07 AM Author Posted 22/10/02 10:07 AM The worst part is that when it does get delivered, I will be interstate so I won't be able to pick it up for a few days till I get back Your worrying about being interstate.. i might be overseas on holidays when mine is due in! :(
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/10/02 10:20 AM Posted 22/10/02 10:20 AM hey guys, look on the *bright* side, the dealers will have a nice new turbo to let prospective buyers paw over before you collect it. They may even squeeze in a blockie or 2 just for good measure!
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 22/10/02 10:55 AM Posted 22/10/02 10:55 AM so what is the standard KM testing done on motors...Want to make sure dealer gives no test drive.. My Ass is to be the first to be in that beautiful leather seat!!! or I will go
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/10/02 11:09 AM Posted 22/10/02 11:09 AM Typically the odometer reads less that 20km on a *new* car but I have seen em as high as 70kms :( . Dont know if there is a legal limit. I'll try and find out
Guest turbochick Guests Posted 23/10/02 03:08 AM Posted 23/10/02 03:08 AM I have just seen a Phantom XR6 Turbo with a sunroof and a leather interior and it looks awesome! Only thing I would add would be premium sound. Phantom is the only way to go - it looked phenomenal!Also - under 100 kms is what is legally defined as a new car.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 23/10/02 03:31 AM Posted 23/10/02 03:31 AM 100km that's more than enuff for a few blockies in someone elses *new* car! I hope mine doesn't have anything like that many!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 23/10/02 03:34 AM Author Posted 23/10/02 03:34 AM I have just seen a Phantom XR6 Turbo with a sunroof and a leather interior and it looks awesome! Only thing I would add would be premium sound. Phantom is the only way to go - it looked phenomenal!Also - under 100 kms is what is legally defined as a new car.I think 100KM is excessive.. Should be around 20 - 40 max..Where did you see the phantom xr6?
Recommended Posts