tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/06/08 04:34 AM Posted 23/06/08 04:34 AM ....or they could have left yours in Sydney!
FordMember1559 Legacy Donating Member 148 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/08 04:37 AM Author Posted 23/06/08 04:37 AM I'm relieved that I'm not the ony one confused on this topic
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 23/06/08 05:15 AM Posted 23/06/08 05:15 AM ok im convinced now!! Checked mine, not even a hole, ODD!!! Maybe I should go ask the dealer for the two speakers im missing!!! LOL....or they could have left yours in Sydney! Probably been sent back to ford for Q/A!!
FordMember1559 Legacy Donating Member 148 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/08 05:25 AM Author Posted 23/06/08 05:25 AM I will be kicking up a stink when I get mine as this is what they quote in the specs;Premium audio system with 7" colour display, AM/FM radio, 6-disc in-dash CD and 8 speakers plus 150 watt amplifier and sub-woofer (total 262 watts)
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 23/06/08 05:29 AM Posted 23/06/08 05:29 AM To be honest!!! ITS CRAP ANYWAY!!!! Think of it this way, Two less speakers to replace!!
FordMember1559 Legacy Donating Member 148 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/08 05:39 AM Author Posted 23/06/08 05:39 AM Did you already blow some as I read that you had an issue with the sound??Just rang Ford and they were unable to answer my question.Be interested to see what they come back with.Ford's reply was the front speakers on the doors are dual cone
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 23/06/08 05:53 AM Posted 23/06/08 05:53 AM Did you already blow some as I read that you had an issue with the sound?? No it went completely dead on me, screen locked up, still gotta get it looked at!Ford's reply was the front speakers on the doors are dual cone I think they may have been smoking dual cones as well!!!
FordMember1559 Legacy Donating Member 148 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/08 06:00 AM Author Posted 23/06/08 06:00 AM I think they may have been smoking dual cones as well!!!that's absolutely crap what a backward step.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/06/08 06:01 AM Posted 23/06/08 06:01 AM lol....why didn't I think of that Does it really matter? Four "real" speakers, two tweeters and a sub.....that's enough for a cabin isn't it....not like it's a cinema?
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 23/06/08 06:06 AM Posted 23/06/08 06:06 AM MAYBE he has the DVD player option and it is a cinema!!! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now