2MUCHKW Member 350 Member For: 20y 5m 13d Posted 21/06/08 07:03 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:03 AM (edited) Yes lets focus on all the great aspects of the new FG FPV F6 310No point whinging its not built to BMW or Audi quality levels Edited 21/06/08 07:05 AM by 2MUCHKW
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 21/06/08 07:16 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:16 AM (edited) oh I <3 Bananas me that looks tuff in black! Edited 21/06/08 07:17 AM by qikshift
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 21/06/08 07:21 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:21 AM Do I get royalties for those pics? Told you it looked tough in black...
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/08 07:32 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:32 AM And you were spot on Pat.
YLD-11Z Member 178 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 21/06/08 07:54 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:54 AM euro cars won't compete with aussie cars because of import taxes, luxury car tax etc and dodgey aussie dealers bumping up the price. at the current exchange rates a m3 coupe in the uk would cost you 50 thousand pounds. that's 103,000 aussie dollars including on roads. in australia its 157,000 plus on roads. it wasn't for our tax system euro cars would compete withe aussies. the f6 ain't cheap, one you've option bigger brakes, leathers seats, option wheels, tech pack plus on roads you don't get much change from 80 grand. sure the m3 would still be 20k more the f6. but its a hell of a lot better car too.Mate have you driven the lastest m3? go and take one for test drive and your opinion will then change. I currently owen a fully optioned R spec. My car handled better, acceleration was better, brakes were heaps better, gearbox take the piss out of the m3. The m3 gearbox felt as though I was going to snap it off every time I changed gears. $120000 for an m3 or $80000 for a Typhoon? I know what I would buy
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/08 08:00 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:00 AM that's sweet
XR_Brute Member 120 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 21/06/08 08:04 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:04 AM A couple things I feel the need to add....firstly why is it that when a new falcon comes people expect it to be near perfect regardless of price, falcons never have been and never will be near the like of Toyota or euros for build quality, I work as a mech at a ford dealer and have seen the same problems model after model after model.... silly things like leaking water pump o-rings were problems for years and years model after model, I saw a cheap and easy fix for this even when I was an apprentice, it wasnt till later production BA that this was fixed, completely coincidently excactly the way I suggested when I was an apprentice.....but for all their faults, theyre a decent car, and we all keep buying them.....and on a lighter note, in regards to the "seduce" color.... I think its a decent color but anyone concidering it should have a close look at one in person, the color match between metal and plastic panels is terrible
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 21/06/08 08:10 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:10 AM I dont think they are an attractive car, the grey under headlight area is pretty full on and I dont think it serves well but all in all I think the shorter body look makes the FG look like a camry.What weight are they?
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 21/06/08 08:26 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:26 AM A couple things I feel the need to add....firstly why is it that when a new falcon comes people expect it to be near perfect regardless of price, falcons never have been and never will be near the like of Toyota or euros for build quality, I work as a mech at a ford dealer and have seen the same problems model after model after model.... silly things like leaking water pump o-rings were problems for years and years model after model, I saw a cheap and easy fix for this even when I was an apprentice, it wasnt till later production BA that this was fixed, completely coincidently excactly the way I suggested when I was an apprentice.....but for all their faults, theyre a decent car, and we all keep buying them.....and on a lighter note, in regards to the "seduce" color.... I think its a decent color but anyone concidering it should have a close look at one in person, the color match between metal and plastic panels is terrible07 TOYOTA Hilux......2 gearbox rebuilds,Lifeless clutch.Heaps better then fords build quality.
Guest Guests Posted 21/06/08 10:29 AM Posted 21/06/08 10:29 AM can you buy colour code bumper bits from the gte to fit on a f6?
Recommended Posts