Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockingham, W.A
Posted

make sure you post pics up Hustler... so jealous! im sick of having to wait till the end of this month :stirthepot: till I can order one!!

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Location: Tully, QLD
Posted

heh

Yeah we need pics asap so when can live through you until ours arrive :stirthepot:

Mine got ordered etc yesterday aint been given any rough dates yet but ugh with the waiting I want it now!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Location: Broken Hill
Posted

I dunno if it will make it here by friday morning, it will get shipped to adelaide first, then they have to fill a truck before they will come my way!! Apart from that I will be going to adelaide on friday morning for 4 days!!! so I might pass it on the way!!! Unless it here 9am friday I wont see it till at leas tuesday!! ( or on the back of the truck on hte way up)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 3d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hi Senna_T (Pat) could you please check on mine as well. Much Appreciated.

Greg.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Greg, what was your sido again?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Just gone through final assembly Greg.

MR XR8 - yours is being worked on now mate

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 4d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted
VENOM XR6, I was told friday that they are building 20 a day? is it possible that there making more motors than cars at the moment.

We build to what Broady's need.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

1st burnout pic in an fg turbo will get neverending respect from me hustler! let one rip!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...