dave- Member 157 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/08 06:31 AM Posted 11/06/08 06:31 AM Should be on the road in the next couple of days GregYou need a work experience kid to sit on a PC and do daily SIDO updates
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/06/08 06:36 AM Posted 11/06/08 06:36 AM I’m surprised that people are surprised by the delay It’s a fact of life, some bloke called Murphy even once wrote about it. Something along the lines of what can turn to poo most likely will.If I had a tantrum every time something was delayed or f*cked up I’d be an absolute nutjob! (some may say it’s already happened - could be worse though)
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 11/06/08 06:39 AM Posted 11/06/08 06:39 AM You need a work experience kid to sit on a PC and do daily SIDO updates then what would I do....
Nashy Member 96 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Location: Tully, QLD Posted 11/06/08 07:28 AM Posted 11/06/08 07:28 AM got the first real idea of when im getting mine today looking like end of july the waiting sucks but will be well worth it
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 11/06/08 10:12 AM Posted 11/06/08 10:12 AM I decided not to do the waiting game. I,m going to wait till there,s stock kicking around, meanwhile when I get the f6 back from nizpro. punish it like it deserves
dave- Member 157 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/06/08 03:06 PM Posted 11/06/08 03:06 PM then what would I do....lol well in that case, sign me up for a daily update :ifiusethisimafag:
rotodavid Member 47 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Auckland Posted 12/06/08 12:09 AM Posted 12/06/08 12:09 AM Ordered my new T on 13 May. Was told delivery 1st July. Now been told mid July. I'm in NZ so will have to wait and see. I had already extended the lease on my BA mk XR6T till end of June. might have to walk for a few weeks!!!My dealer says vehicle is still scheduled to be built in June - so fingers crossed.
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/06/08 01:02 AM Posted 12/06/08 01:02 AM Ford Customer Relations Center just called me. They said my car is no longer going to be delivered to the dealer on the 13th it's now the 16th. I'm looking forward in tomorrows phone call when they say it's now the 19th, 20th 21st of which month I don't know.Good way to win back market share isn't it. They also said I couldn't cancel my order because the car is finished. It's been finished for over 10 days but still in quality control. Hustler I feel your pain you ordered your car 3 days before me.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 12/06/08 01:10 AM Posted 12/06/08 01:10 AM Seems like there will be a whole heap of T's shipped on the 13th Greg, My two orders are in the same boat
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Location: Broken Hill Posted 12/06/08 01:14 AM Author Posted 12/06/08 01:14 AM Senna can you double check mine for me. Still not here!! They did ring me yesty arvo and tell me that it still said the 11th!! Well its now the 12th!! Maybe its lost in transit!!lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now