HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Location: Broken Hill Posted 04/06/08 06:34 AM Author Posted 04/06/08 06:34 AM 1st burnout pic in an fg turbo will get neverending respect from me hustler! let one rip!That I can work on!!! Just not yet!!
MR XR8 Member 77 Member For: 20y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/08 08:45 AM Posted 04/06/08 08:45 AM (edited) thanks Pat that's good news its getting close now Edited 04/06/08 08:47 AM by MR XR8
dave- Member 157 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/08 05:40 AM Posted 05/06/08 05:40 AM Can I get a SIDO looked up? Finally got given a number, but was told that its looking like first week of July. Hopefully I've been told wrong! (SIDO 353934)
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 05/06/08 07:26 AM Posted 05/06/08 07:26 AM Dave, your car is at position 1 on the production line, soon to be started.
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 05/06/08 07:33 AM Posted 05/06/08 07:33 AM You should be charging these guys a consult fee senna :banghead2:
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 05/06/08 07:40 AM Posted 05/06/08 07:40 AM lol, your right mate! If only they all bought em off me! :banghead2:
dave- Member 157 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/08 07:55 AM Posted 05/06/08 07:55 AM (edited) Dave, your car is at position 1 on the production line, soon to be started.Much appreciated, but I guess there isn't much chance of the guys working through the long weekend lol, your right mate! If only they all bought em off me! Probably wouldn't have been much good as I can only nominate a dealer for delivery, fleet does the rest. Since we have to order 4 months in advance, I've always assumed that the order was placed with HO direct and we were given a slot in the production line instead of dealer stock? Edited 05/06/08 07:59 AM by dave-
Harry_1984 Member 30 Member For: 18y 4m Location: Hunter Valley NSW Posted 06/06/08 10:28 AM Posted 06/06/08 10:28 AM Hi guys,First post. I ordered an XR6 Turbo (premium sound & technology pack) on 26/5, which fleet have just contracted to the factory on Thursday 5/6. I was told late July/early August delivery @ this stage. Just wondering when the SIDO no. is generated & how would I obtain it?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/06/08 11:14 AM Posted 06/06/08 11:14 AM SennaT is offline and he is the resident guru on this stuff. If any members have the answer I am sure they will post it up.
Harry_1984 Member 30 Member For: 18y 4m Location: Hunter Valley NSW Posted 06/06/08 11:16 AM Posted 06/06/08 11:16 AM PS - I forgot to ask, does anyone know how long it takes once the car has actually been started to being driven onto the transport truck??Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now