Dillz

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Might have to start a thread Gaz.

I would but, well you know...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 28d

Hey guys, new to the forum, but come from a long line of Ford mods cruises and dyno days.

havent had a decent car for 3 years but just bought an XR6T Manual, so looking to get back into cruising and meeting a few fellow ford lovers from Melbourne, catch up for a cruise or whatever.

I would be up for a cruise for sure, let me know when and where and I'll be there!

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 22d

We're thinking of doing a Snowy Cruise over 3 days Friday 19 - Sunday 21 November 2010 later this year. It'll be a combined cruise if it goes ahead - people from QLD, NSW and VIC most likely. Any interest?

Guest hitman0012
  • Guests

We're thinking of doing a Snowy Cruise over 3 days Friday 19 - Sunday 21 November 2010 later this year. It'll be a combined cruise if it goes ahead - people from QLD, NSW and VIC most likely. Any interest?

Yea sounds pretty good. Plenty of notice which helps :)

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 22d

:turboboink: hitman0012

Yea sounds pretty good. Plenty of notice which helps :)

Yep, cruise controllers and mods from all 3 states are working on some details now. Date seems pretty set though.

In the meantime, just to let you know we are doing a Mt Baw Baw cruise on Sunday 18 April and if you are interested in coming along, we could meet up with you in Nerrim South so you could join us on some of the good bits - coffee at Neerim South and then the twisties up Mt Baw Baw. On the way back, we plan to head off to Powelltown and Yarra Junction, so you could just peel off left back to your home town anytime after the we visit the historic Trestle Bridge for a photo opp. Here's the thread for the Mt Baw Baw Cruise 2010

Just send me a PM and we can take it from there about meeting up along the way somewhere convenient - good chance to meet up with some of the members here face to face :stirthepot:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

The ex doesnt have the kids that weekend but I'm sure I can sort something out. Sounds absolutely awesome. Would love to see a proposed route when ya get one done.

So pencil me in as a maybe, tending to the yes side at the moment Gary.

• 4 weeks later...