R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/10 06:01 AM Posted 17/06/10 06:01 AM I'd be happy to tune it for you Danny. When are you free next my dear friend?
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 17/06/10 06:02 AM Posted 17/06/10 06:02 AM I've got a huge esx implementation the next couple of weekends :(
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 17/06/10 06:19 AM Posted 17/06/10 06:19 AM ...lol
Floyd Legg Member 56 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Posted 17/06/10 07:09 AM Posted 17/06/10 07:09 AM Yeh I'd be keen for going for a spin. might have to leave abit early though so I can make it back to albury!
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 23d Gender: Female Posted 17/06/10 11:56 AM Posted 17/06/10 11:56 AM Hi Guys, thought I would let you know that I have organized 'A BIG DAY OUT CRUISE' on the 8th August on the ford forums Vic sections to celebrate 1 year of 'meet n greet' which I organize for the first Friday of every month in Narre Warren. Everyone is welcome to come along. Gary if its ok with you and the guys, I'll post up a new thread with all the details?Cheers,Miss AlyP.S How do I change the lay out of the topics so I can read it easier
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/10 02:03 PM Posted 17/06/10 02:03 PM PM me the details Miss Aly
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/10 02:06 PM Posted 17/06/10 02:06 PM (edited) Well, looks like we'll reserve the 10/10/10 for a Wilsons Prom cruise after chatting with Maximus. So Rudiger, would be nice to do something through Anakie - Ford proving grounds are out that way aren't they? Gotta be some good routes out that way? Maybe we do that for July? Edited 17/06/10 02:07 PM by EvilDaifu
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/10 06:16 AM Posted 19/06/10 06:16 AM guys the ferntree gully rd bunnings meet can stil go ahead for this saturday if yous are still up for a meet/cruise. 9pm. Although I wont b there, going to watch the footy and watch the socceroos play whos going to this meet up? any takers only gonna come out if there is ten or more ppl going otherwise not worth the effort of bringing the car out of the garage.Just sopike to justin and he said if its on he will bring out ZZZ747
TAXJOB Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 18y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/10 07:36 AM Posted 19/06/10 07:36 AM BORINGGGG George call me just got some interesting phone calls of where some 9 sec and 10 sec cars will be tonight lets go.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 19/06/10 07:45 AM Posted 19/06/10 07:45 AM (edited) if your out tax, I may make a trip down later on in the night BOM shows no rainfall all night! Got a visitor coming down so see what happens.also pm me tax with locations and times of spots... see if I can make any! Edited 19/06/10 07:46 AM by icer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now