Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

ran an 11.6 @ 124mph at calder on the weekend, anyone else go?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

What time did u run that? I was there but not sure if I remember your car, I've got a lot of pics from the weekend I'll have a look through them.

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well guys I have to pull out of the cruise this saturday night. My ZF decided to give up

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I aint quiting no job to tune full time....

how many k's your car done tonyv?

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Was 3rd to 4th gear, wouldnt select 4th, went to go into 4th the dropped back to 3rd by itself followed by the loudest bang.

prior to this the car wasnt going like it should have :(

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yea still go ahead with it guys, il just be out of action awhile

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

What time did u run that? I was there but not sure if I remember your car, I've got a lot of pics from the weekend I'll have a look through them.

prob would have been about 4pm im guessing. had about 4 runs for the day, only ran on 205/40/r17 tyres, so some wider ones for next time should be good, ran 11.9, 12.1, 11.6 and 11.8 all at about 124mph, none of the runs were really that good, I think with a good run it should do a low 11 on these tyres, slicks next I think...

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Hey guys tomorow is definately still on, hopefully we get a good turnout as the weather is looking very good. Although my car wont be there I will still come along, il be in a 10 second BA..:P

Edited by tonyv

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...