Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/08 04:22 AM Posted 15/05/08 04:22 AM What does a bright red XR6T say?It says this bloke is an absolute champion and should be treated like a god, if you are privileged enough to see a Red T please pay your respects and get on your knees and worship it!What does a silver TT say?It says the missus wears the pants in this relationship , but not entirely as it is still a Turbo. But don't worry you can get over this by slamming it on 22's and boosting it to over 300awkw I was unaware of the red-T rules. How very embarrassing. The TT call is remarkably true. Got a T through trickery though "All SUVs come with a turbo option to compensate for the extra weight" The tune was to "make it more fuel efficient" I know she's onto me, but she's taking the high road and pretending otherwise, as she knows it's a lose-lose situation. I'm just not sure how I'm going to sneak a Plazmaman cooler under the radar. Extra radiator for cooling during the upcoming summer, which is expected to be hotter than ever. Without this radiator, the car will explode and kill us all...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/08 04:27 AM Posted 15/05/08 04:27 AM No worries mate, happens all the time.Oh and if you need any bogus stories to justify mods I'd be more then happy to help brainstorm some ideas, just let me know
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/08 04:57 AM Posted 15/05/08 04:57 AM I need to justify the cooler first and foremost. Depending, it'll probably be accompanied by a plenum, which will never be seen by the boss. The intercooler, however, will be. I'm assuming when you plumb up the cooler, the intake will be changed and will effect the noise of the car (ie will do sick doses habib) which will also be difficult to explain. Go to work, my lord.
EXR6T Member 224 Member For: 19y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/08 05:00 AM Author Posted 15/05/08 05:00 AM if you have kids, tell her the "intercooler" is to help with the air conditioning in the hot summer months, and makes the car much much cooler, alot quicker so the kids dont get all stressed out and be a pain in the backside.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 15/05/08 05:47 AM Posted 15/05/08 05:47 AM Just get the stealth cooler, painted black. If she notices it, just say it was always there!
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 15/05/08 06:54 AM Posted 15/05/08 06:54 AM Just get the stealth cooler, painted black. If she notices it, just say it was always there!my excuse is once I get a cooler and custom tune my fuel consumption will come down (little does she know it will most likely go up with the extra right foot action with the new found powaaa hahah)
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 15/05/08 06:56 AM Posted 15/05/08 06:56 AM (edited) What does a bright red XR6T say?It says this bloke is an absolute champion and should be treated like a god, if you are privileged enough to see a Red T please pay your respects and get on your knees and worship it!hahaha sweet I like your analogy!! Edited 15/05/08 06:56 AM by XRDOSE
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/08 07:01 AM Posted 15/05/08 07:01 AM lol, thought you might...
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/08 01:44 PM Posted 19/05/08 01:44 PM considerin iv got some sexy ebay ricer tail lights I might give this a whirl on my standard lights I got sittin in my garage, see how it looks on a mercury silver T.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/08 01:49 PM Posted 19/05/08 01:49 PM I usually see the normal XR owners putting more effort into the look of there cars because they arnt the turbos. Especially our P platers who cant have the turbo or 8 version anymore.I.B.I have a big fat green P on my T and there is nothing better than the smug look on the face of a yuppie in his T when I boost of next to him in my ricer T n dump a dose in his wondow ps if anyone on here drives on the camden bypass in nsw in a black T in a suit im talkin about you, yeah thought you were heaps kool till you heard it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now