IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/08 07:37 AM Posted 22/05/08 07:37 AM Drives awesome - The 3-speed is heaps better than the 4-speed auto. I love it, but I imagine its not everyones cup of tea so to speak.
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 22/05/08 10:33 AM Posted 22/05/08 10:33 AM Whack some chromies on it man, we'll go for a cruise one of these weekend's.
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/08 01:01 PM Posted 22/05/08 01:01 PM Anytime INFLYT - although I have a beautiful set of big black rims to go on it now - decided to take a break from chromies!A couple more passes are planned before some road time.....Then I will have it on the street for a bit while we do some head/cam work.
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 22/05/08 02:52 PM Posted 22/05/08 02:52 PM No prob's man. Would be good to get a few tough unit's together.
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/08 09:46 PM Posted 22/05/08 09:46 PM For sure - You me, Buffy, Dboss, Rapid, JP, BCL. SOme of the toughest cars in NSW.....and Im sure there are more out there!It will be nice to head out onto the streets with a 9sec timeslip
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/05/08 10:21 PM Posted 22/05/08 10:21 PM For sure - You me, Buffy, Dboss, Rapid, JP, BCL. SOme of the toughest cars in NSW.....and Im sure there are more out there!It will be nice to head out onto the streets with a 9sec timeslip Gee thanks Phill, fat chance of mine running a 10 with its third pedal LOL can I borrow ya auto??
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/08 10:31 PM Posted 22/05/08 10:31 PM On the street rolling start and I have every confidence you will hold your own. It doesnt just have to be dragstrip prowess Chris.It'll be a good cruise for sure.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/05/08 11:03 PM Posted 22/05/08 11:03 PM Oh yeah mate totally... my rolling starts have pants many quick cars and its alot quicker now
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 22/05/08 11:46 PM Author Posted 22/05/08 11:46 PM On the street rolling start and I have every confidence you will hold your own. It doesnt just have to be dragstrip prowess Chris.Too true,I have had some freeway runs with Chris and rolling starts his car is very fast and quite surprising how well it go'sCYA JEFF
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 23/05/08 12:28 AM Posted 23/05/08 12:28 AM (edited) Oh yeah mate totally... my rolling starts have pants many quick cars and its alot quicker now Why dont you ever come next to me on cruises... cause you will get a biatch , I will try and get close enough on Monday, If I can get out of work ..... on the way down to Goulburn, I heard you were comming. Pete Edited 23/05/08 12:28 AM by stealthxr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now