qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 03/01/13 08:48 AM Posted 03/01/13 08:48 AM (edited) I got one of them that's getting fitted when the car goes back together, don't care about the aircon, if its too fckin cold I turn it up if too hot I turn it down lol Edited 03/01/13 08:49 AM by qik1
Falky100 Legacy Donating Member 305 Member For: 14y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 04/01/13 04:12 AM Posted 04/01/13 04:12 AM Which icc has air con info? Premium one?
knoles Legacy Donating Member 390 Member For: 15y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Port Hedland Posted 04/01/13 11:07 AM Posted 04/01/13 11:07 AM Im just wondering about the flip out ones, the type that will come up infront of the air con controls.I had a pioneer one in my car it was a tight fit but I didnt have to cut anything. Got annoying though.
Falky100 Legacy Donating Member 305 Member For: 14y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 04/01/13 11:42 AM Posted 04/01/13 11:42 AM Yeh I thought it would be tight. that's why I think im just going to get the parrot. It looks really good and does everything plus more than my old parrot device I got atm.
luxhvn New Member 4 Member For: 11y 6m 28d Posted 06/03/15 11:28 AM Posted 06/03/15 11:28 AM Really good read
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now