7" Vga Screen And Icc Relocation

djmickyg

• Member For: 17y 9m 25d

I've been moved to the "important" section, exciting day for me.

Still haven't had a chance to go out and get some paint mixed up.. hopefully some someone is open Saturday morning that can mix me up a can..

Edited by djmickyg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 2d

Hey djmickyg, I was wondering where you went. I saw your "truck" on the mp3car website. Will they never learn, its a ute mate. LOL. What are you using to do the plastic welding? I was thinking of doing the same thing but in a different place. I dont want to have to move the ICC Screen. Also where do you get the plastic strips from? What size do you use. Top job btw, it looks spectacular. Looking forward to seeing more updates.

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 16y 6m 8d

if your looking for the silver fpv color, I found at auto barn in the touch up paints its POWER PLUS- asteroid silver code pj9120, I used it to match my gear stick surround and guage holder plate to match the fpv premuim sound I had in car, I am a similar job to you inmy car and will use this color, how many icc fasicas did you use to make your one good one

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Member For: 14y 7m 23d

I am thinking about doing something similar, and I was told you can take the cd deck out, I was thining to do that and cut a fold out single din screen in there. so I can save on doing the wiring, the only thing is I cant have my car of the road, so I want to old icc. or I was thinking to just completly remove the icc and just have ac controls and the screen

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

the icc is essential for the car to run, so youd need to wire it so the connections on the back are all in place. a pig of a job..

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Member For: 17y 9m 25d

Was this finished? Finally job pics?

Sadly no, there was still was a bit of work behind the scenes to do

then.. had some things come up that prevented me working for while and then the PC s**t itself

as a result I lost interest. still have all the plastics sitting around.. but doubt I will ever get back on it.