cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 07/05/08 01:44 AM Posted 07/05/08 01:44 AM You dont happen to have a colour code or mixture plan do you?
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/08 08:03 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 08:03 AM They come out in chrom shadow as well, but the dark agent is a weird colour I have them on my ute and I repair them here and the colour we had made took ages, it has a blue zerelic in it. very nice wheels thoughthat's a nice colour - I use something similar to that at work. Being a powdercoater, I could even get the standard Argent rims then coat them, but been experimenting mixing a little Polyzinc with Flat Black.
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/08 09:17 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 09:17 AM (edited) http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...&part_no=56Just found these. Very very similar, maybe just the top of the spokes are a little wider. I could change the colour, but really would be hesitant to do it on a set of new rims...What are the current prices for genuines from ford? Edited 07/05/08 09:18 AM by berzerker
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 07/05/08 09:54 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:54 AM Not quite the shame spoke shape though.The ones from Ford are sold by one of the wheel shops - almost $1000 each
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 07/05/08 09:56 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:56 AM Not quite the shame spoke shape though.The ones from Ford are sold by one of the wheel shops - almost $1000 eachWhich wheel shop?That is the point of this whole thread isn't it?
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 07/05/08 10:14 AM Posted 07/05/08 10:14 AM (edited) Found it:http://wheelking.com.au/Wheels/tabid/196/c...57/Default.aspx$30 more per wheel than the same wheel in silver for some reason. Edited 07/05/08 10:17 AM by cobrav8
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 10:27 AM Posted 07/05/08 10:27 AM Which wheel shop?That is the point of this whole thread isn't it?Ha, I dont get it.
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/08 11:14 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 11:14 AM 1000 each and assuming that's not with tyres.... no wonder there are so many knock offs around, they really arnt worth anywhere near that.They arnt even such a high quality build of wheel.. anyone know who actually makes the genuines for Ford?
RAMJ3T - LSTRIKE BFXR6MkII Member 3 Member For: 18y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/03/09 04:06 PM Posted 08/03/09 04:06 PM (edited) http://www.magwheel.com.au/Ask for costa. He can do a set of Dark Argent replicas with tyres for about 2G.I previously purchased from him a set of djr 320 replicas. They did not come with centrecaps - but I ordered them from his mate in sydned. And they looked so well - that when I had a bad accident in my BA, the insurance company took two of the buckled rims, and payed me out of the other two, $4G. Lol I could not believe they thought they were real djr. For one the real ones don't even come in 18's. Lol.Anyway theres the details. I am going to purchase a set for my fg 6t once I get it.P.S The wheelking.com.au guy is a rip-off! I went to him and he talks sh*t. Why would you pay 5g for these rims oposed to 2g replicas? Edited 08/03/09 04:16 PM by RAMJ3T - LSTRIKE BFXR6MkII
ALF05T Member 453 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/03/09 08:10 PM Posted 08/03/09 08:10 PM I agree mate do these wheels come in a wider size? 9.5" rear?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now