dev33 Member 44 Member For: 18y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton CQ Posted 02/05/08 12:57 PM Posted 02/05/08 12:57 PM Sounds like you have infected by forced induction. Thank god there is NOcure. Just a need for more boost. Hahaha. Go for bud
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 02/05/08 02:05 PM Posted 02/05/08 02:05 PM I certainly wish you luck Dan. Stock as a rock but 'vicious'? 4 years old but only 28,000 km?? If it sounds too good to be true........
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: Phillip Island Posted 02/05/08 03:30 PM Posted 02/05/08 03:30 PM Good buy mate. I remember the day I test drove a T for the hell of it. I was in the market for something a little cheaper but being pushed back into your seat sealed the deal for me too.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 02/05/08 04:00 PM Posted 02/05/08 04:00 PM Sounds like one of those RB25DET imports mate. I'd be checkingout the real K's. sounds sus.Destruction is imminent.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/05/08 04:59 PM Author Posted 02/05/08 04:59 PM (edited) Hey guys,Thanks for the kind words! I'm lost to it now I drove 1 BA with 110,000 on the clock before thi, about 2 months ago. Not a word of a lie - the slowest, laggiest piece od rubbish I've ever driven...But this one I drove yesterday is something else...*Starts daydreaming...* And straughts...^^^...What do you mean about the, "RB25DET imports?" I'm not sure what that means...Cheers though everyone!!!Dan Edited 02/05/08 05:00 PM by EGOBFXR6
one2c Member 25 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Posted 02/05/08 07:43 PM Posted 02/05/08 07:43 PM he ment that a import from 1991 comes into the country with 200k on the clock and then gets wound back to 79k before sold lol....
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/05/08 10:06 PM Posted 02/05/08 10:06 PM Hey guys,Thanks for the kind words! I'm lost to it now I drove 1 BA with 110,000 on the clock before thi, about 2 months ago. Not a word of a lie - the slowest, laggiest piece od rubbish I've ever driven...But this one I drove yesterday is something else...*Starts daydreaming...* :ifiusethisimafag: And straughts...^^^...What do you mean about the, "RB25DET imports?" I'm not sure what that means...Cheers though everyone!!!DanWell ... there is a bit of a difference between an na and a T. Power is addictive, the more you get the more you want. Better than a lot of the other addictions out there!
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 03/05/08 01:33 AM Posted 03/05/08 01:33 AM Hey all,On my quest to find the perfect T, I cam across one today that blew my socks off!It is a 2004 BA T with full electrics, leather interior and BA XR8 rims on it. I took it out for a spin and the thing was vicious! Stock as a rock but went like a shower of sh*t...My N/A felt like a hyundai on the way home...had 28,000Km's on it and it was going for $24,000! I think I'm going to go back tommorow and get it!!!Wish me luck!!!DanKays a bit sus, but price is good.I.B.
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/08 02:05 AM Posted 03/05/08 02:05 AM do as much research on that car as possible before you purchase. 28,000km sounds sus to me. I've heard you can fudge the KMs on these dashes without changing the dash over from a wreck
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/05/08 02:17 AM Author Posted 03/05/08 02:17 AM Hey guys,Thanks again. the only thing I really know is that the car was registered in the ACT first. Plates were "YDK-08S" It has been registered with perth plates now, "1CRS-187"Vin is "6FPAAAJGSW4L61525"Stock number is "WSA49572"Pics of the car http://www2.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/CSPhoto...0&p=8570200What should I do about the car then? I'm thinking about having it master checked by the RAC - but should I do a REVS check? I'm buying this through a dealer...Cheers,Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now